chapter 7 : Our selves and something new

Adam'a P.O.V

It was mid summer 2 years after the graduation we both had good paying jobs and we were happy as can be. Ty was sitting on my lap, snuggling his neck into mine. We were on out patio watching the trees sway in the wind.

RING RING i heard the phone go off so i pecked ty's cheek and said

" I'll get it "

  I slide ty off me gently and walked into to get the phone. I picked up the phone and started speaking into it.

"hello" I asked

" Hey Sky it's me Seto!!! " he screamed inot the phone.

" Oh hey whats up man " i answered

" hey I know we have not talked in a while and I would like to catch up with you it it's ok" he asked quitely.

" Yea it is fine you can come over it would be nice to see you again. hey are you still with brice"? I asked

" Yea and he is still my heart and im his" he sighed happily

"ok cool I guess I meet you at my house around 7-ish" i asked

" Yea just text me your adress you have  my number right"

"Yea 234-4335 right..? "

"yea u got it "he said happlily

" ok i will see you later" I said and I hung up the phone

I smiled and I got a glass of water and walked back out to the patio were ty was sitting quietly.

" who was it adam" he said sweetly

" It was seto an old friend of mine, he is visiting me later to catch up. he will be here around 7-ish s that ok " i asked smiling

Ty raised his head in a small nod and kept watching the tree sway. I still had not told him that i was and angel. I was just so worried he would leave me because im different than everyone.

Ty's P.O.V

Adam came back to the patio after talking on the phone. I spoke up

"Who was it" i asked quietly.

" It was seto an old friend of mine" he smiled

 I nodded slightly in response he sat down next to me and i intincly cuddled his arm. I sighed happily, but in my mind I knew I had to tell him who I actually was. Actually what I am. I was still confused about that day when he leaned onto me in art class and he shocked me. It had never happened before. I looked at Adam his glasses were off i saw his beautiful hazel budder-ish eyes. I blushed and looked away.

~~~Time skip~~~

It was around Noon  Adam and I were a little hungry so I was in the kitchen making sandwiches for Adam and I he came behind me and and went to move the hair out of my eyes and he brushed my headphones around my neck and it shocked him.

"A! " he screamed pulling his arm back

"ADAM!!!" I screamed I turned around and caught his hand before he hit the wall. He held his hand and walked to the freezer and pulled out a bag of frozen peas and put it on his hand.

" I'm so sorry Adam I did not m-mean to I started to sniffle and tears formed in my eyes. He looked down then grabbed my hand with his free hand and led me upstairs. I was so sonfused so I just followed him sniffleing softly.

Adam's P.O.V

 I had to tell him what  Iwas it has een almost 4 years of us being together and I had not told him.         I walked into our room and I told him sit on the bed . He sat on the bed and i began to talk