Chapter 13: Proposal

Jerome's P.O.V

It has been about four months after Ty had came home. We were all hppy he was ok. Today was the day Adam and I had a plan for our partners. Mitch was eight months pegnant I felt bad for him. He had to deal with sickness, extra weight, his feet hurting. I walked out of the kitchen to seen Mitch sitting on the couch watching the baby move around in him. Mitch giggled everytime the baby moved. I sat next to him on the couch. I cuddled near him and i asked

" Where is the baby" Mitch smiled grabbed my hand and put my hand where the baby was kicking slightly. I began to smile and giggle. I leaned forword and i kissed the baby bump and kissed Mitch also. Mitch smiled and started to lean on my chest listening to my heart beat. I slipped my hand and interlocked  his fingers with mine and we cuddled until Ty and adam came in wanting to go for a walk in the woods. Adam gave me a look and I nodded slightly.

" Hey Mitch I have to get my shoes on I will be right back " I said calmly

" Alright I meet you out on the patio" Mitch smiled I ran up the stairs grabbed a small black velvet box and put it in my pocket. I put on tennis shoes and i ran back down stairs. I walked out to the patio where everyone was waiting. I smiled and we were off to "walk" in the woods. We walked around until the sun was going down causing a beautiful pink,blue,purple,orange sunset. Adam and I found a romantic spot. I found a large calm lake and the sunset make the lake even more beautiful.

"Mitch..?" I turned to him holding his hand I turned him to me so he was staring into my eyes.

" We have been going out for almost 5 years now and I feel a strong love bond between us and i was wondering..." I started to blush wildly but I smiled .

Mitch began to tear up knowing what was coming up.

" Will you marry me " I said as I knelt down to the ground opening the velvet box revealing a diamond ring. 

Mitch tears began to fall down his cheeks and he nodded and spoke up 

" Yes yes Jerome i will marry you" he said pulling me up from the ground and kissed me roughly. I was surprised when he pulled me up so quickly i closed my eyes as we kissed  in the sunset. I slipped the ring onto his finger sweetly and kissed him again.

Adam's P.O.V 

I had found a nice romantic foutain in a forest village the sunset made the foutain sparkle in the last little of the light. Ty was smiling holding my hand. I took off my sunglasses so my eyes showed. I saw Ty's cheecks blush when his eyes met mine. I knew he loved my eyes. And I loved his. 

" Ty..?" I said nervously

"Yea adam" he said calm

You are my partner for everything. And i love you so much and there is something i have been wanting to ask you for a while now...?   Will you marry me..?" i said as i lowered to one knee opening a heart shaped diamond in a red velvet box. 

Ty was shocked and tears formed in his eyes. 

" Yes adam i will marry you" Ty leaned in and kissed me fully. My eyes closed calmly.

Thanks for reading chapt 13 of Angel + Demon. let me know in the comments suggestions. Thakns again.

~~~PEACE OUT ~~~