x. secretly caring?

"Jimin! Guess what?"

You leap onto his back and he giggles at your enthusiasm and excitement. You were usually never like this, so whatever you had to say must be important. He carefully and tightly holds you on his back, turning his head slightly to get a good look at you and ignoring the stares you two get in the school's courtyard.

"Now what has my _____ in such a good mood?"

You blush at his comment but quickly brush it off. You shove your blue notebook in his face, a page creased slightly to show the importance of its contents.

"The music teacher is using one of my pieces for the Winter Concert next month!" You squeal happily and carefully jump off Jimin's back to fully face him.

He smiles as he feels his heart soar at the sight of the happiness oozing off you, "That's amazing _____ !! I'm so happy for you!! You're so famous now. I wonder if you'll even have time for me."

You laugh at his small pout and gently poke his soft, squishy cheeks, "I'll always have time for you Chim, no matter what I do."

Jimin, although there's a small blush in his face, smiles gently at your words and pulls you into a tight hug, "And I'll always have time for you."

"Even when you're Billboard hit singer?"

"Even if I win awards, I will always come back to you."

Funny how it felt just like yesterday when he said those words to you. A soft-hearted promise by the softest boy you ever knew.

Funny how he broke it so easily but still in a way, kept it.

After your "meeting" with Jimin, you two have been crossing paths more often that you would like. He always came back to you, like he promised.

But you would always ignore him, just wanting to focus on your job and work hard. It wasn't the return you hoped for him. For either of you really. And besides, he couldn't distract you from everything you worked so hard to get, while everything was handed to him.

Because of you and that damn blue journal.

Despite your internal wishes, you saw him very often, more than you'd like to. You thought this was a curse but Yeonjun would see it differently.

"I think it's a sign!" The brunette exclaims happily as he helps you sort through all the samples you had to discuss with Yoongi and his small team later this afternoon, "Fate brought the two of you back together! It's destiny! I-It's-"

"Kid what kind of Disney movies have you been watching?" You look at him briefly with a straight face, making him pout.

"______ , the fact that's he's here and is willing to wait until you forgive him to at least be friends with you is proof enough. You two were never meant to part."