> 43 <

I woke up too exhausted with confusion in my head. I had a dream about Declan and a white wolf. But mostly Declan. Living with werewolves must have gotten to my head since I was now dreaming about some.

I got up and stretched by arms due to the soreness I was feeling. I was feeling awfully exhausted today for a strange reason, almost as if I caught the flu. I walked to my bathroom, my memory slightly foggy. I began to bush my teeth while I looked at the spot where Declan bit me in my dreams. I was kind off relieved that it was all a dream but at the same time not.

Then the whole dream mistake kissing thing was just a dream?

I felt my cheeks turn pink in embarrassment, I couldn't believe that happened. And I couldn't believe now that I thought it was real. Guess I was just falling in love with a boy, and maybe because he was a werewolf and we had this magical connection which was driving me crazy.

So many things have changed, and I have changed a lot too. At the beginning, all I could think about was running away from this madness. But now I just want to stay here forever. I found people that I liked, and those who liked me too. My best friend was here, and food was here, what more could I ask for?

I finished brushing my teeth, I grabbed my hairbrush and went to sit on my bed as I brushed my hair. Deep inside I felt as if something major was about to happen, I just hoped it wasn't anything relating to my ex. I had a bad feeling about him too in the back of my head. The door opened suddenly and Mavis came in.

"Oh my god, when did you come back?" I asked as I stood up to give her a hug.

"Actually yesterday night!" She said hugging me back.

"How was your mission?" I asked once I let go of her.

"It was horrible, I honestly feel lucky I come out in one piece,"

"What do you mean?"

"There was a sighting of a pack of rogues, I decided to volunteer to go and check it out if it was true or not. Turns out it was, and I walked in right in their little territory but they decided to let me go after some negotiations," she replied. I frowned in confusion, was my memory and my dream somehow messed up.

"A-And Declan left already?" I asked to make sure I wasn't crazy. She nodded. How was this possible? Was I some kind off psychic? It was clearly a dream, there are no signs of a bite mark or pain for that matter. What exactly was going on here?

"You look awful, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like I caught the flu and it's about to burst out any second now. And I've been having weird dreams lately, I honestly can't tell right now if I'm dreaming...or is this really happening," I said walking back to my bed to take a seat. I placed my head in my hands as I sighed, the room was beginning to spin slightly and I wasn't having it.

"Wait a second...ehhmm...Bella?" I looked up and saw her shocked expression. She quickly walked towards me and sat down right beside me.

"Where the hell is your mark?"

- - -

MUAHAHAHA, I feel so evil honestly. 

Next update is tomorrow, and it is going to be long probably haha you guys already know my habit of leaving you hanging lol.

Anyway so this book I'm working on is going to be lit. LIT. It is so much better than this book in terms of quality, plot, chapter length, character development, and it's written in the third person. Like I am so excited cuz I know it is going to be good, but I haven't decided if I want to make it into a web novel or like publish it as a book on Amazon or smth. It is definitely going to be a series, possibly a long one at that. 

The plot revolves around a woman who died and reincarnated as a child in a completely different world...and with her memories of her past life! It's all about family, friends, and love, well at least the first book is. Things are about to get steamy after the first haha with wars, tragic deaths that I will throw at everyone, and wars between Empires. It's going to be one hell of a long journey. 

I started off this book for fun so I hadn't put that much effort in the beginning, but I will be rewriting and fixing mistakes once I'm done with it. 

P.S: Anyone planning on joining the NaNoWriMo? (I'm joining haha)

Have a lovely day, 

xx writers