> 27 <

"Oh," I said. At this point, I didn't know how I should react.

"OH?" Stacy was shocked, staring at Marcel up and down. She turned away blushing furiously when she saw me smirking at her.

"I-I mean I guess, it is possible he could be my soulmate...?" I shook my head, jeez Stacy not everything is about the looks. I mean look at Declan, good looks but trash personality. 

"Will you accept me? I mean I understand if you are frightened from what you saw, and if you want to r-reject me that's...also fine... but just know that we were paired up for a reason!" He burst out, I could tell poor wolf was on the verge of tears.

"Wait how does he know we are soulmates?"Stacy whispered to me but I know everyone in the room heard her.

"Wolf instincts or something," I whispered back.

"Now let's not jump to conclusions, I'm not going to reject you, let's give this a try instead!" She said with a smile. Marcel's sad eyes brightened causing me to smile.

"Now that is how it's done, take notes Declan," I called out to him and heard a growl in reply. Now, this is what I call romantic, not kidnapping the girl and throwing in some demands in the cup of tea. 

"We should leave now," Declan spoke for the first time in a while. 

"Why?"

"Others will come, it'll be safer if we go back," I felt the little hairs on my hands stand up at the thought of another blood bath. I nodded my head eagerly, happy to come back for the first time. We took Marcel's car which was parked right outside of Stacy's house. Stacy sat in the front, mumbling to me something about how much Declan scares her. I tried to hide my laughs when I caught Declan watching me. 

I only realized how tired I really was when I got in the car. I tried to fight the sleep overpowering me but I soon found myself letting go.