Chapter 15: His Proposal

Last update! Please acknowledge that I go to school and have other priorities. I can't keep uploaded chapters as often as I'd want to. Hope you guys understand and enjoy reading ❤️ Please vote & Comment.

Very much appreciate all the votes and comments I'm getting sorry if I don't reply or give feedback. THANK YOU!

Months later........

If you'd ask her where she'd be at 1 o'clock in the morning,her, her honesty answer would be in bed dead asleep. But this particular morning was very much important for Klaus. He had haled Camila out the place Camila began to call her home.

For the foremost event in his life

"I need you to keep your eyes open kitten!" Klaus barked at Camila as they drove down a dark road. The bass in his voice made Camila jump, more alert and aware of her surroundings.

Besides that the cool air outside was crucial, Camila shivered in her very light nightgown.

"Can you please tell me where you're taking me?!" Camila said frantically as she looked out the window.

After a minute or two, the couple were parked outside Camila's favorite bookstore.

Klaus let out a heavy breath of relief. Nervous relief. His hands itched at the thought of what was going to occur.

"What's wrong?" Camila said softly reaching for his hands.

"Lets head in." Klaus said giving my hand a squeeze. Camila hesitated thinking that what every she was going to seen that bookstore was either traumatizing or mesmerizing.

She was drawn on to these thrilling and unanticipated adventures that Klaus had taken her during the course of their relationship.

This trip felt unlike any other because of the unsettled energy she sensed from Klaus.

They stood in front of a brick polished building, Camila quite surprised when Klaus breaks in the door of the bookstore. She looked around fearful to of Klaus actions, she didn't want him to get caught.

The streets were empty giving the bookstore a foreshadowing setting.

"What are you doing?" Camila said in concern as she stayed behind Klaus as he flickered the lights on in the store. His eyes had wandered upper ward towards the bookshelves, deep in his thoughts ignoring Camila. Who had navigated towards the displayed new books, longing to check them out this tremendous minute to read under her covers in the warmth of her bed.

A sly grin crossed her face forgetting present time.

Klaus was occupied, searching for a book he had read because of her. He smirked has he held the very first book he caught her reading when she first came to town.

He stalked behind her, watching her delicate form. He was lost not knowing where to start with the plan he yearned to take in action when he first laid his eyes at her. After a long few minutes of him staring at her unintentionally.

He called for her head down flipping the book in his hand. Camila once again became vigilant as she peeled her eyes away from the books she was snooping at. He jerked his hand for her to come to him.

She obediently followed his command. Stood inches away from Klaus who looped his firm arms cradling her waist.

"I witnessed your pretty smile in this significant spot looking at this book." He pointed from behind her head.

"I was parked out front of the bookstore in wonder...why your smile made my insides flutter, why this fable made your smile so bright." Klaus paused to lean in giving Camila a light kiss on the forehead.

Their deep breaths consumed the air. Camila remained silent, holding in her breath. Not sure what her circumstances were.

"You checked out, then I did too set out to know what made you smile as you flipped through the pages of the book."

He didn't move, his lips remained close to her skin. This made Camila blush hard, his breath tickled on her skin sending off an odd yet familiar sensation through her body. She forced herself to stay quite knowing Klaus wasn't finished.

His heart raced but he hid it will with a grim look on his face, wanting to intimidate her.

Camila never in her lifetime expected such a proposal. His was edgy. Tender. Disparate. Something she never imaged. Something she didn't want to refuse.

He snickered. "As sadistic enough as I am to want to scar your body with my indentations, mark my name across every inch of you so that the world would know who you belong to... I propose to you in the simplest form with a ring just like the characters in this book that made you smile."

She tilted her head up then down to his right hand as he held the object in his hand. He seemed to be much calmer the before but his eyes held lots of emotion the only indication on his face telling how he felt. She let his words sink in, unsure of what to say.

"Can you nod for me?" Klaus mumbled against the shell of her ear.

She felt the bottom of her lip quiver trying to hold in the rush of emotion she felt. With a deep breath against his chest she nodded forcing a smile in the midst of her urge to cry in well-being.

"We both know that kneeling isn't my style even in the slightest. But trust me when I say I wouldn't let you refuse this."

His claim was stated as he placed the band around her finger.

"Whom do you belong to kitten?"

She had grown use to this frequent question he always asked. This time in this very moment it was more intimate and meaning than the other times she would answer to him.

"You, sir." Camila parted her lips to say the two syllables. Then looked from under her lashes looking at Klaus with the gullible face that always would capture his attention.

-------------------------------------

Hope all is well during this pandemic. <3

We have come to the end of Camila and Klaus's story. Sign of relief...

I want to tease with a continued story line? Should I?!

Please feel free to comment, I can not stress this enough lol. I'm here for critical criticism as well...not to harsh now.

As much as I like to continue at times I feel unmotivated due to many factors.

Thank you for the votes and loving comments.

"Who is she?

she is His girl

she aches to please Him

she begs to serve Him

she yearns to worship Him

she is His slut His babygirl

His toy His property His love

her heart beats for Him

her soul longs for His possession

she is His."

-UNKNOWN

Booked completed April 2020