Chapter 13 : His Guest Room

Another chapter, hope you enjoy!

I hadn't realize the sunsetting outside till Klaus walked in with the same look he made every time he'd persuade me to leave the cozy den.

Not by choice I was forced to live with him. So far it's been a month and a half.

*********

He stood behind me under the shower head , his body heat radiating to my backside.

"When can I go?" I whisper knowing that every-time I mentioned home Klaus gets vexed.

He let out a low groan and ran his hands smoothly over my shoulder.

"Kitten your not going home"

"Please I-" I tried pleading with him.

"Do you understand?" he shouted making that the end of our conversation.

********

"You need to eat." He said picking me up bridal style the book was still and my hand, trying to finish the chapter.

"One more minute." I said wrapping my thighs around his waist and arms around his neck comfortably as he walked to "our" room with me in his arms.

Don't get it twisted, he forced me to be okay with us sleeping together.

"It's not like you'll be sleeping with any one else."

We argued every time he made the statement.

Once he pulled me down on the bed he tried pulling the book out my hand but I held it like a child.

"Peel you hands off my book." I said getting up off the bed I made a run for the bathroom. Where I'd have a bit of privacy, I just wanted to finish the chapter . I locked the door behind me.

"Camila open this door." I heard him trying to bang the door down but I was to busy trying to finish the chapter that I didn't catch the deadly warning in Klaus voice.

"What the fuck did I tell you about keeping bathroom doors open?" I ignored him.

"Open the freaking door!" Klaus said barging through the door it's handles were ripped off.
He eyes red, looking at me as if he was expecting me to be dead.

I looked at him bewildered by what just happened.

"Are you alright?" he said looking down at my wrist.

"I'm fine, are you?" I said placing both my palms on the side of his face. He looked panicked, like he expected me to be hurt. His breath rigged.

"Yeah I'm good." He said searching my eyes. He was angry about something.

"It won't happen again." I said in a concerned voice.

"Damn right it won't." He raised his voice.

"What's you issue with locked bathroom doors?" He was perfectly fine until I locked the door.

"You can't do that to me?" He said looking at me.

"You just can't fucking do that?!" He said with squinting eyes, he raised his fist hitting the bathroom mirror making me let out a squeal.

From behind I can see that he realized what he's done to the mirror. I got off the floor rushed over to him.

"Klaus." I said hugging him from behind.

"It's okay, I'm sorry." I said pressing a kiss on his back.

In the mirror I see him looking at his now bruised fist. He was struggling with a battle from his past, I thought. He didn't even look like himself when he hit his hand.

"Camila." He said looking at me through the mirror it seem like he was making sure it was me.

"Its me." I said giving one last squeeze before letting go to treat his wound.

~~~~

Days later..

"I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight." I said putting my hair in my bonnet.

"Key word guest." He said coming from behind me. He wrapped his long arms around me pulling me to his front and finished his sentence. "Your not a guest." He trailed off before kissing my neck. His hands made small circles on my exposed thighs.

"We can't cuddle if you go sleep in the guest room." He said pinching one of my hard nipples his lips remained on my neck.

"I mean it'll work. I'll just go sleep with you there." He pinches my nipple again make me shiver.

I untwining my body from his.

"Let me make you feel good..." meanwhile his hand slide into my panties touching my bud. I arched my back feeling his hard on.

I moaned. He then faced me towards the tall mirror near the bed side.

"Look at yourself!" He said looking at me through the mirror his eyes were hungry. I whimpered turning away to attend my lips on his.

"I said watch!" He lightly bit my neck. I looked at our reflection. Seeing myself made the much more arousing. Literally experiencing the visual manifestation of my fantasy before my eyes made me cum right away.

"Look at me." Klaus said before I came off my high. His eyes were hooded, once I locked eyes with him I spilled shaking in his arms. He held me with firm hands.

"I live to see that look on your face. But you're getting punished kitten." He slipping his glossy fingers in his mouth. He gave my nipple one last squeeze before turning and letting me go.

"I guess that's a no to the guest room." He said after a few minutes of me realizing that I was standing in front of the mirror for too long.

I turned seeing that sly smirk.

I heading to the bathroom hiding away from my embarrassment.

------------

Hope you guys enjoyed !❤️

Please Vote & Comment!

"YOU CAN DESTROY YOUR NOW BY WORRYING ABOUT TOMORROW."
- JANIS JOPLIN