Chapter 8 : His Taste

He couldn't keep himself from being her stalker.

Klaus hadn't seen Camila all this week. She called in sick with the accuse of having the flu. Klaus knew well she was lying, during his work hours he'd go pass L&F's Fusion to see her through the window reading her book and ever so often she looked up paranoid. Probably hoping to not get caught by him.

He didn't want to interfere, and gave his kitten some space.

This whole week she's either stayed home, at the fusion, and the grocery store a couple of times.

It was killing him not to be near her. He yearned to touch her. But he knew he had to make her on edge. After what took place last week, in the city. Camila left in a hurry claiming she had to hang out with a friend.

Klaus on the other hand knew for a fact she had no one to hang with but let her go. He loved the little twitch she made with her face when she lied.

But as he watched her from his car his thoughts were cut short when a male had approached Camila.

He held his breath hoping the conversation would end promptly.

The stranger and Camila continued to talk, Klaus looked down at his watch. They were going on to 3 minutes Klaus began to reach for the car handle but retrieved his hand realizing what he was doing.

He so wanted to walk between the two and the blow mans brains right in front of Camila. He shifts in his seat as he saw Camila tilt her head back and let out a laugh.

Klaus could her it from hear the soft yet crackling laugh that made him smile when he heard it.

Klaus narrowed his eyes to get a better view of the guy. He was trying to figure out who it was. It wasn't until the dude pulled back his hair that he realized it was the guy from the bar.

Why is she talking to that prick, he thought. He was beginning to take off his seatbelt. Angry from the night he saw the dude arms wrapped around Camila pervade through him.

Without warning, Camila strikes the male in the face making Klaus astound by her action. He watched the scene unfold in front of him. The male left suddenly Klaus got a look at his disappointed face as he walked out. He looked utterly embarrassed. A smile grow on Klaus's face as he watched Camila walk out the cafe. He thought he'd have to knock some sense into the dude but Camila clearly took care of that herself.

She looked like the princess of the world as she walked out to her car. Klaus loved her natural beauty, every feature. Klaus lets out a low sign as he watched he ass jiggle in her sundress. Purse clutched with her book in hand. His dick harden he'd have to see her today.

She was far from any woman Klaus had meet. She has respect for herself, she doesn't abide by anyone's rules though from what he understood she was his perfect submissive.

~~~~~

Camila knew he was lurking in the shadows. She felt his presence everywhere she went. Oddly enough she just missed him hovering over her but she couldn't find herself to go near him after their last meet.

She wasn't his to keep... yet she wanted to be his only.

She throw her bag in the passages seat once she was in her car. As soon Camila seen the guy she instantly remembered the events that happened at the club. She had let out a genuine laugh as soon as the guy asked for her number.

Then when he called her a "a fucking blob" and some other nonsense Camila hit him across the face catching her off guard. She watched the idiot walk away in embarrassment.