Chapter 12 : His Pleasure

Hope you guys enjoy!
Don't forget to vote and comment❤️

The days have passed by with a blink of an eye. Once again I found myself under his covers in his house. I just finished work, like usual when I was instructed to be here.

"Read to me kitten." Klaus whispers to me. I hadn't realize how dry my lips were til I swallowed clearing my throat to read.

The sun was setting outside, we both laid on the bed with our heads leaned against the bed frame. Klaus was typing away on the laptop as I was reading. He coincidentally decides to place his belongs on the bedside. To pay his mind to me

The chapter I happen to be reading was explicit. My legs crossed as I read every word, the dirty thoughts running through my mind as I thought of the actions I wanted to do with Klaus beside me but I didn't dare.

Mind you this is my third time reading the chapter again. "There are plenty of books to read around." I said looking at him. I rolled my eyes honestly annoyed he interrupted me.

"I wanna hear you voice, read to me what's in the book that is so good." Klaus said slipping his hand around my waist so that I'd be in his chest so he too can see the words in the book. I attempt to shut it quick not before Klaus places a finger between my spot on the pages.

"It's your third time reading the chapter, your eyes have glossed, your breath has shallowed, and don't mistake me of I'm wrong I smell your wetness Camila." Klaus finished off by taking my earlobe into his hot mouth, suckling on it very lightly.

"Now Read." He said opening back to Chapter 15.

Oh Chapter 15, why?

I licked my lips reading from the begin. "His hands slid down my body, leaving me hot." My voice was a whisper but the silence made it seem like I was speaking to loudly. I looked at him, he's eyes were on me burn holes though my head.

"I didn't say stop kitten." He said licking his lips my eyes darted from his eyes to his lips in seconds. Then back to the book. "I - I -" the next sentence had me.

"He gripped my forcefully by the waist and throw me on the bed. Making my towel open gracefully. I'm done reading." I said with sigh. Klaus was staring hard his jaw ticked I gazed giving him the go.

"This-" He said gripping the book in his palm. "Can not satisfy you like I can?" he through the book across the room I yet out a yap as he continued "Nor can you fingers or damn well any other man." his words were stern yet aroused me even more.

His looks said test me again with those books. By tomorrow I'm pretty sure every book in Klaus's house leading me to my wetness will be disintegrated.

For once I wanted to satisfy him. But he had a list a rules that today I'd go against. Make him quiver. Give him his pleasure. I stood pulling him along with me off the bed. Not saying a word. His frame shadowed over me, as I kneeled down to my knees. I looked at him asking for permission, then slowly slid down his briefs. It stood at attention.

There was man times I pictured Klaus's cock. But my imaginations failed to imagine what his cock who really look like. It was thick and veiny. I never done this never acted upon desires that I carved in my dreams, my heart beats fast as I look at his manhood the tips oozing out pre-cum.

I looked at him again for approval and his eyes were dark, scared me to not meet his expectations. I licked my lips not knowing were to start. My palms looked small as I gripped him making sure to smear the but of pre-cum for lubrication. And he shivered making me look up with a smirk. I took the tip of my tongue, and made a swirled motion around the head of his cock, the look on his face as I did so made me even wetter. Then my mouth took in his warmness whole, I bobbed my head making sure there was no teeth. My hands gripping his thighs pushing him forward for more, trying to take him fully. And then I heard him moan, and I took it upon myself to suck on his balls with my hands rubbing up and down his shift. But my eyes remained on his and his eyes on mine dark and hazy.

Then he took action pulling my head back by my hair. He was the first to fuck my mouth. When I gagged he smiled letting my head go for me to proceed. His cock slapped me in the face, as I took him in my mouth again. My hands to working in action. Minutes later he grunted, he blow his seeds in my mouth, I swallowed. And looked up at him with my empty mouth.
He rose me up to my feet. Looking wild.

"Don't tell me you've done this before?" His voice bounced off the walls. I shook my head no, as he wiped the side of my mouth with the corners of his thumb.

"Speak."

"I haven't, sir." I said looking away from him.

"Good. Not that your not beautiful already but you look sexy beneath me." He slid my nightgown off me. Motioned his head for my to go lay on the bed.

"On all fours kitten." He said slapping my backside.
I was wrong if I thought I was losing my virginity tonight. I slight jumped hoping to be filled with him tonight.

"Look at how wet you are" He said more to himself getting between my legs from
behind. I quivered.

"Bebé you're claimed by me, be still and stop resisting."

His face stared straight at my wetness. He put his hand between my thighs and sat me on his face. I gripped the sheets, as I felt the feeling in my gut I've never felt.

_____________

Turning this into a short story!

"WE NEED FATHERS TO REALIZE THAT WHAT MAKES YOU A MAN IS NOT THE ABILITY TO HAVE A CHILD, IT'S THE COURAGE TO RAISE ONE."

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA