[AU OFFSPRING] Calibri x Reader x Trajan

Requested by xMemeyEmox

This is ALSO my first time writing about these characters, so please chill if I maybe get their personalities a bit wrong, but I think I'll be able to get them right! Also, according to the internet, these boys are like 17, so that's still like high school age.

~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

I was walking home from school when I was suddenly tapped on the shoulder. I whipped around to come face to face with one of my childhood best friends, Trajan. "Hey, Trajan!" I said. "Where did you come from?"

"A portal made by my uncle." He said simply, like it was an everyday thing. "I'm here to check up on you." The two of us walked in sync together.

"Are you sure it's not to annoy Calibri?" I said smugly.

He rolled his eyes. "That sack of crap?" He said. "I couldn't give any shits about what he's doing. By the way, how is he?"

I raised my eyebrow. "I dunno." I said with a shrug. "He didn't show up at school today."

"You mean he skipped?" Trajan asked.

"Yup." I said.

"I would expect nothing more from a lowlife like him." Trajan said, folding his arms disapprovingly. I grinned. "Oh, uh, by the way, high school's almost over, huh?"

"Wouldn't you know?" I asked.

"I would, but I don't attend places as simple as school." He said proudly.

"So you don't go to school?" I summarized. He nodded. "Ah. So you're not so different from Calibri after all."

"How DARE you compare me to that lowlife!?" Trajan cried, poking me in the side. I laughed and his eyes seemed to soften at the sight of my smile. I knew this because it always happened. He always let his guard down when I was happy. This gave me the perfect opportunity to do this! I poked him in the side and he let out a squeak, making me laugh even harder. His face went red with embarrassment. "W-What was that for!?"

"You're so damn gullible!" I said, wiping a tear from my eye. "Anyway, are you planning on staying here for a while?"

"Maybe." He said, but he usually does end up staying with Calibri and I the rest of the day.

"We can stop by Calibri's place to pick him up." I said. Trajan sighed as I changed direction from my house to Calibri's. Monsters have been on the surface for over 17 years now, thus making Calibri and I childhood best friends. But Trajan and his uncle, Underfell Sans, came here not too long after. We ended up hopping AUs quite a lot to visit each other. 

On our way, Trajan brought up a question I had begun asking myself recently. "(Y/N), do you...like Calibri?" He asked. To be honest, I liked both of them. As friends...and as lovers. But I need to choose one...right?

"Trajan, why are you asking this again?" I asked as we turned the corner. Calibri's house was in sight.

"Well, I'm just, you know..." He said, looking to the ground. "...Curious."

Suddenly the front door to Calibri's house opened, revealing the man himself. Calibri pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, about to slide one in his mouth, when his eyes landed on me. "Heya, (Y/N)." He said lazily. He then turned to Trajan. "Sup, asshole?"

"Don't talk to me like some drunken hippie!" Trajan said.

"Kay." Calibri said, turning back to me. "Wutcha been up to, luv?"

I blushed. He had recently started calling me things like 'luv' and 'sweetheart', but it might just be a Calibri thing. "School. You?" I said.

"Oh, we had school today?" He asked.

"Yes, and the whole week. You aren't gonna pass if you don't come back to school, Calibri." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "Plus...it's super lonely without you."

"Ah, now I have to come to school." Calibri said, wrapping an arm around me.

"What are you doing?" Trajan asked suddenly.

"Wrapping an arm around my doll." Calibri said, bringing me closer to him. "So, how've you been, Trojan?"

"It's 'Trajan' and you know that." Trajan said, folding his arms disapprovingly. "What, are you and (Y/N) a couple now?"

"No." I said.

"They're right." Calibri said. "I just find this real comfortable." He pulled me closer to him. "So, sweetheart, why do I have the pleasure of seeing your beautiful face this fine day?"

"Stop it, Calibri." I said, feeling the heat on my cheeks rise. "Trajan was wondering if you wanted to hang out."

"No-" Trajan began.

"Yup. He's super worried about you." I said.

"Oh reaalllly?" Calibri said, smirking at Trajan, who scowled back. "Well, if you wanted to ask me out on a date, Trajan, you should've just asked me."

"I would never ask someone as low as YOU on a date!" Trajan said, suddenly taking me by the hand, tearing me away from Calibri. "In fact, if I were to take anyone on a date, I'd take (Y/N)! Because they're so much better, kinder, and prettier than you!"

"Trajan...Calibri..." I muttered, my cheeks burning as Trajan pressed my body against his, keeping an arm around me. "Please don't fight!"

"Sometimes, fighting is necessary, (Y/N)." Trajan said, his eyes burning into Calibri.

"Not really." Calibri said. "But when it comes to (Y/N), I suppose...it is." He pulled up his fists, an orange light emitting from them. Trajan pushed me behind him, his gloved hands glowing red.

"No!" I shouted, but Trajan pushed me back and I fell on my rear-end on the grass. My eyes widened as their eyes started glowing. "Calibri! Trajan! Stop this now!" I hurried to my feet and stood between them, arms outstretched. Both their eyes softened. "This is childish as hell!"

"We are technically still kids, doll." Calibri said, bringing his fists to his sides.

"Move, (Y/N)!" Trajan demanded. "...Please!"

"NO!" I shouted. "You're both my friends! My best friends! I hate seeing you fight! I mean, sure, it's fun to see you guys argue, but this is escalating too far! I love both of you!" The glowing stopped and they both went silent. I caught sight of Trajan shooting a glare at Calibri. "Ugh! Fine!" I stalked to Trajan and grabbed his face, slamming his lips against mine. His whole face went bright red. I pulled away and stomped over to Calibri. His face went bright orange when I pressed my lips against his. Holding his hand, I brought him over to Trajan, whose hand I also grabbed. "There! Are you two happy now!?"

"More than ever..." Calibri said drunkenly.

"I suppose, if it would make you happy, we could come to an agreement." Trajan said gruffly.

"That works." Calibri said, holding out his hand. Trajan shook it firmly, then they both laid a hand around my waist. "Whatever makes you happy, luv."

"Yes." Trajan agreed.

"Good!" I said, kissing them both on the cheek. "I love you guys."

"I love you too, sweetheart." Calibri said.

"I love you too, darling." Trajan said.

~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! I'm sorry if the last half of this is bad. I had to go out to PE and got hit in the eye with a frisbee, so my sight's not really the best, but I hope you liked it~

-the2tailedfoxy