After the work Emily finally reached the dorm after peacefull shower and changing into comfortable clothes she collapsed on the bed.

She went to her thoughts the branch finally going back itself and everything is fine. She still remember how her mother scolding her about taking such a bold decision and her father saying it good decision.

Her small cafe started to getting the popularity in college. And tomorrow is their six months anniversary she don't like celebrating it with only herself but still she can enjoy roaming around the London as tomorrow is weekend. They will be no college nor work. But still she misses her fiance.

Before she can rest a bit her phone ringed with Emma. She frowned seeing it, Emma actually never call in this time. "It's Emma. I have to attend this one."

"Hello, Emily. Sorry to disturb you but I have very important to tell you."

"Okay, then. I'm all here to hear you."

"Don't make any plans tomorrow. You have a small work at office tomorrow. So be ready tomorrow at 9'o clock. There will be careful waiting for you, I will send you car number. Before you ask I will wait at office for you." she said without giving options.

"Fine, I will be there. What happened to my car??" she asked doubtly.

"It's have small trouble with brakes. So that will go to mechanic. Be ready tomorrow and don't wear work clothes because after work we will go for shopping and sight seeing."

"okay, can you leave me for a now. I'm sleepy!!" she really wants to sleep.

"Okay, take rest. After all you have to look good for tomorrow." Emma said making her suspicious.

"Why would I have to look beautiful??" she said confusingly.

"umm.. You're a heiress. Ofcourse, you have to be beautiful. Now, stop investigating me go to sleep. Bye!!" she hunged up before Emily can ask.

Emily take a rest, when it was mess time she eated food before doing some assignments. Going back to sleep.

................................................
....

😴Emily pov 😴

I waked up after my long sleep. I became sad that today is my six months anniversary. I kissed my ring on my left hand missing my Eric.

After shower I weared a white floral dress with earrings and white heels and a hand bag putting my cards and iPod. I put my makeup and nerdy innocent look with spectacles.

When I'm about to leave for breakfast in canteen

When I'm about to leave for breakfast in canteen. My phone ringed with Emma. I sighed what work she was going to give me.

"Hey, come out now. I want you here right now. Car is waiting for you. Breakfast will be ready. Now come out.." she just hunged up.