"I decided to let go of Charlotte since now I know her reasons. " Then she looked at my husbands.

"Please inform your parents that in two days we will be having a big family talk. We will be discussing the fates of you and Cordelia's family." My grandmother said in a serious tone.

In two days I will know if I have to divorce my husbands or not. For some reason, I believe that my grandmother won't force me to divorce my husbands.

After we had lunch and dinner I was in my husband's room because my grandmother wanted them to sleep separately from me.

Elizabeth was a little uncomfortable sleeping alone in the new room, especially since my husbands didn't bring a nanny with them. I decided to sleep to let her sleep in my room with me.

We were on the balcony drinking tea and looking at the sunset.

"You know I never asked about what happened to your previous fiances, is it alright that we will talk about it right now?" I asked them. Alexander looked at and he put his teacup on the table.

"I guess it's now our time to talk about our previous fiances." Alexander sighed.

"The first one was alright at first. We fell in love with her and spoiled her until she became pregnant and it was too late for her to abort a baby. She went mad." Nathaniel said.

"After the baby girl was born, she killed her while the baby was sleeping."

"We decided to put her in asylum and she killed herself after a few days."

I was shocked by hearing this story. I didn't know that they experienced such grief.

"We grieved for our dead daughter until someone left Elizabeth on our porch."

So Elizabeth became some kinda replacement for their dead daughter. I knew that Elizabeth was found on their doorstep but I didn't know it happened after their daughter's death.

I just silently sat and continued listening.

"Then the second fiance came and she pretended to sympathize with us but when we were not at home she would tyrannize the servants and also abuse Elizabeth behind our back."

"When we found out we called out the engagement and we kicked her out."

"She then also killed herself because she couldn't face the shame."

Her family must have had high expectations for her.

"After that, we decided to act aggressively so women wouldn't dare to get closer to us."

"We did that for a year until we met you." They stopped explaining.

"I see now I know why people portray you as a bad person. I didn't know." I silently told them.

"It's alright sooner or later you are bound to know." Nathaniel told me.

"We don't mind if you want to divorce that after that. Now since you are granddaughter of the formal Queen you have equal right to divorce." Alexander explained to me.

"Are you kidding me? I will not divorce you when you share something personal. I'm just glad that you trusted me enough to tell me." I said.

"Besides, I don't want to raise babies without you." My tongue had accidentally slipped.

When they hear the word 'babies' they instantly look for you.

"What do you mean babies?" Nathaniel asked me.

I've been told if my grandfathers are twins and my husbands are also twins. I might be pregnant with twins.

"I guess I also had something to tell you both today." I sheepishly said.

"Are you pregnant?" Alexander asked and I just nodded. Alexander just hugged me and then Nathaniel hugged me.

"I still need to get a check-up to be sure after I fainted I found out that I was pregnant, but after that, I started to feel symptoms of pregnancy." I told them.

I looked at their eyes, I saw their tears, they didn't say anything and I just wiped their tears and comforted them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry that I took a long time to update, I was on vacation that time and was out of town.

The good new is I finished writing Lady of the Ravendale, meaning soon the story will be completed. :)

Only few chapters left to update.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

I would love to hear your opinions about this chapter ! ^-^

The next chapter might surprise you ;)