Chapter 14

Dear diary,

When I arrived in Ravendale, I was shocked to hear what kind of country Ravendale is. I heard it from a guide who is in charge of informing foreigners about their laws and traditions.

Magical creatures.

The country is still in the Victorian era.

Lastly, it's a world where women are above men.

I didn't know how I should behave in society, but I decided to be polite to both genders, so I wouldn't get into a conflict.

I decided to get a job in Ivyvale and I found a job as a journalist for a magazine that writes for Ravendalian emigrants. They pay me more than I got paid in Etria, especially Ravendalian dollars worth more than Etrian's. I live a decent life in Ravendale.

I hope I will find new friends in this country, even though it's hard to make friends in adulthood.

-Agatha

I wish I could stay at home and read a book, but this is not going to happen, because those two devils convinced me to go with them to the bathhouse.

Maybe going to the bathhouse isn't a bad idea. I can relax and enjoy myself in a hot spring, then get a massage.

I don't know why they insist on going there.

I thought I would be ignored by them, I thought they wouldn't bother me but they are being considerate, they bought me a diary and now insist to let them take me to the bathhouse which is considered a spa.

We arrived at the bathhouse, Alexander helped me to climb out of the carriage and we entered the bathhouse. In the bathhouse, there was a receptionist that greeted us and then separated us. I went to the left hallway and my husband went to the right hallway. But before we got separated Nathaniel told me that we are going to be here for three hours.

One of the staff members led me to the changing room and gave me a new bathing suit to change into. I looked at the staff member and he said it's prepaid.

The bathing suit is more conservative than what we wear in Etria. It's a one piece blue bathing suit with ruffles, short sleeves around arms and thighs.

After I put my bathing suit on, I looked at myself in the mirror to see how I look in a bathing suit.

I guess I look cute in it.

Then I went to find a hot spring to relax in. Fortunately, it was easy to find since it's near the changing room.

When I entered I saw four women were already in the hot spring, they were having an interesting conversation that they didn't notice me when I entered the room. Not to catch their attention I emerged my body in hot water far from them. Unfortunately, I was noticed by the four unfamiliar women.

"Oh hello! We haven't seen you before. Are you new to Ivyvale?" A blonde lady asked me.

"I moved to Ivyvale two weeks ago," I said. I guess they haven't been in the Royal auction or they just didn't recognize me, but I don't mind having less attention than I had in the auction.

"Oh for what reason, maybe to find a husband? We have brothers that are single if you are interested. " A dark brown-haired woman grinned at me. Her friends also looked at me.

"No need to, I moved to Ivyvale, so I can live with my husband." I was used to thinking that there can be one husband, I forgot to use the plural word.

"Really? So your husband must be here with our husbands. Our husbands like to take us here, so we could bond and relax, and they could relax with their friends." She explained. The other girls decided to ignore us and talked about other things away from us.