Chapter 40

A week has passed, things have changed during the week. For example, I got a new room, even though I said that I got used to my room. However, my husbands always have their way with words and managed to convince me to move into my new room.

Not only that, my husbands assigned new maids to me and the maids that I brought with me when I first arrived here got promoted. Elaine is my secretary, I got assigned another stylist and two other maids are in charge of making sure that I don't lack any clean clothes and I have a clean room.

Also, I received a new wardrobe. Before that, I would usually wear dresses that I bought in Mountainville and those were my casual dresses.

Now I have a new set of casual dresses that are more expensive than my previous dresses. If I decide not to wear a new dress, there will be a conversation if I dislike dresses, or if there is something wrong.

They are not manipulative, it's just I'm a private person.

I would rather just say that I like everything, rather than reveal the reason why I feel uncomfortable or worse confront them out of frustration and they find out my new side, in which they can adapt their methods on me.

It's just a cat and mouse game. Cats are unaware that they are playing, but a mouse is still afraid of them and tries to stay hidden.

I woke up in my new bedroom.

Next to me my husbands are sleeping with their tails and cat ears out. You can hear a slight purr instead of snoring. That means they are enjoying their sleep.

Afterwards, my husbands on that day decided to sleep with me, so they could comfort me and make sure that I slept well. It's now become their habit.

But it did help get me a better sleep that day.

I tried to get up, it was not easy since their tails are wrapped around my body.

Alexander has an arm and tail wrapped around me, while Nathaniel is sleeping on his back, but his tail is also on me.

I tried to carefully remove their tails, but their tail's don't like being moved, so they instantly came to a place where they have been resting.

Then I tried to remove Alexander's arm, but Alexander wrapped his arm more tightly.

"You sleep more." Alexander sleepily said.

"I don't want to." I whined quietly.

Alexander only kissed my forehead but didn't remove his arm.

As a tradition in Ravendale, it's appropriate for men to wake up earlier than their wife, so men would be ready to serve their wife.

I just sighed and decided to sleep for a little bit, but ended up sleeping for an hour.

I woke up, just to find out my husbands had already woken up. Since I was alone in the room.

I looked around the room.

It still felt unusual to me.

It was bigger than my previous room.

Now I have a balcony, a bigger living area for having guests in my room. Even have a fireplace, where I could enjoy drinking hot chocolate in winters.

My marriage will end in July, so I probably won't have a chance to enjoy it. Then again my husbands wouldn't probably divorce.

I can't believe it's almost two months left before we divorce.

Time does fly fast.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. The bathroom has a beautiful marble floor.