Chapter 26 : Bend or Break

Start from the beginning

'' Any act of disobedience will be punished harshly. If you cause me any trouble you'll be restrained and drugged until you come back to your senses and beg for forgiveness. Then you'll face consequences fit of your wrongdoings. Am i being perfectly fucking clear?'' Namjoon explained with a sinister grin that send a child up Mirai's spine.

''Yes...'' she muttered between gritted teeth.

''You'll learn your place in no time, princess, I'm sure... Now be a good girl and tell me how much you love me.''

''I loved you... Before you changed and betrayed me. l loved you more than I loved myself...'' Mirai spat with disdain, she had expected things to turn sour for betraying Namjoon but this was beyond her worst expectations.

Namjoon switched his hold from her collar to her hair and painfully dragged her out of their room.

''I'll teach you how to love me again...'' he said

''Don't expect me to bend to your stupid rules! You're insane!''

''It's all up to you, princess; you can bend or you can break.''

Namjoon pulled Mirai through the manor as she yelled a plethora of insults and curses at him, until they made it to the basement.

She wasn't even surprised to see bloodstains on the floor and she had a feeling the chair laying the middle of the huge room had had sinister purposes. Namjoon opened what seemed to be a closet and she was expecting to see a display of torture equipment, but instead she found it empty.

With nothing else but its bare stone walls and floor, Mirai deduced it probably used to be a small cellar.

''Do you love me, princess?''

''I'm not going in there.'' Mirai said, her mouth went dry from the thought.

She hated confined spaces, especially cramped ones like this, without any windows.

''I didn't say anything about you going in there. I just asked you if you loved me.''

''I won't fall for your threats.''

''It's your pick, princess, either you tell me what I want to hear or you'll be going in ''time out''.''

''You've kept me locked in your room for god knows how long, why would this be any more efficient?'' Mirai asked, bluffing thought her fear.

Namjoon smirked.

''Remember that time we were playing hide and seek and you ended up crying in my arms because you had spooked yourself after staying hidden in a closet for two long minutes? If I reckon, you refused to ever take an elevator, even back in high school. Something tells me you don't do well in small, closed spaces. That's just a theory though, I'd have to try it out to really know for sure...''

''You'd never dare.''

''Tell me you love me.''

''Go fuck yourself.''

''Wrong answer, princess, I think you need some time to think...''

Mirai dove under Namjoon's arm and made a run for it.

As she was climbing the basement stairs tho, someone stood in her way; Hoseok.

She closed her fist and aimed for the man's throat, but he was too fast for her and he caught her hand, twisting it in her back before leading her back down the stairs.

She kept on struggling against the man's hold, but it was useless; he was strong!

''Take your hands off of me you ass! When I get out of here I'll skin you alive and feed your bloody shell to stray dogs!'' Mirai threatened both Namjoon and the man holding her.

''I won't tolerate that kind of behavior anymore, princess. We'll talk when you've had some time to think about your actions...''

Hoseok pushed her inside of the small cellar and she heard the door close and lock behind her as darkness and silence engulfed her.

***

Author's note:

Things just turned real dark; real fast!

Namjoon is done playing and Mirai is in a tight spot. Will Namjoon manage to tame her or will she prove too much to handle; once again? ;)

I started school this week so I got confused in my new schedule, I was sure I had posted this chapter so that's why it's a bit late! So sorry! I'll post the next one early as an apology! :(

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!