Chapter 16

Tenko and Izuku were worried but excited. Worried because they weren't sure if Ojiro will like their gift, and excited to show their friend what they've made. They weren't able to attend Ojiro's birthday party three days ago due to they wanted to help Aizawa on cleaning their new apartment. Yes, Aizawa decided to move to a bigger place. Luckily (or not), Yamada's neighborhood apartment was available and it has everything they need. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room and a backyard, it was a great deal. Not to mention it's just a few blocks away from UA. It was not like Aizawa's former apartment hasn't enough space for his growing family, but the landlord passed away and his son increased the rent drastically it made him mad. Moving was a hassle but the kids enjoyed decorating their new rooms and building new memories on a new place was not such a bad idea. And of course, a free babysitter next door was an extra point.

"C'mon, Macchan! Uncle Jima is waiting for us!" Izuku pulled Ojiro's hand and drag him to Powerloader's laboratory with Tenko following them.

"Slow down, Izu." Ojiro said. When they arrived, Izuku opened the door. His eyes roamed to find the hero. "I'm here, kids." Haijima, also known as Powerloader raised his hand. The boys ran to him with the green-haired one bouncing. "Uncle Jima! How is it? Is it working? Did I do it right?"

"Is the gift safe?" Tenko asked anxiously, ignoring his over-excited little brother and confused friend.

"What gift?"

"Our gift for you! Tenko-nii and me made it!"

"Tenko-nii and I," Haijima corrected him. "It's over there. Why don't you show him, Izu-chan, Tenko-chan?"

"Okay!" Both Aizawa brothers answered. They lead their friend to the corner of the laboratory to find a big purple machine with two tanks on the side.

"What is this?" Ojiro curiously stared at it.

"It's an incubator." Tenko answered him.

"For what?"

"For the digiegg!" This time, it was Izuku who answered. Ojiro has no idea what a digiegg is. "Zawa-san and Nedzu-san let us experiment my quirk for the re....revalution.."

"Re-evaluation," Tenko corrected.

"Yeah, that one. So, I tried to draw Nedzu-san and use my quirk but it didn't work. Then, I tried to draw Totoro but it still didn't work. Nedzu-san said that maybe because they already exit.."

"Exist,"

"..exist that's why it won't work. Then, Tenko-nii suggested that we should try to do an egg and see if what will happen. Zawa-san said it's okay. Then, I remembered that it's your birthday and we don't have a gift yet for you, so Tenko-nii said that we could give you the egg. So, I drew the egg using my new digital drawing book that All Might gave me.."

"All Might gave it you?" Ojiro's eyes widen. Izuku nodded with stars on his eyes. "It was really cool! It's not my birthday yet but All Might gave a gift to us! It is this big and has a pen. You can pick any color you want on the screen and it's like a pencil too because you can erase it and ....."

"Izu, the egg." Tenko reminded him.

"Right!" Izuku paused for a moment, "Where was I again, Tenko-nii?"

"You drew an egg on your digital drawing book."

"Oh, yeah! I drew the egg but then it looks sad because it's only white. So, Tenko-nii said we could put lots of colors on it. But I don't know what to put so it was Tenko-nii who colored it. Tenko-nii makes it really cool and pretty! It looks like a tiger! A tiger egg!"

"Really?!" The blonde boy was also getting excited.

"Yup! I want to name it tiger-egg or baby egg but Tenko-nii said that it's better to call it digiegg because it's from my digital drawing book. Then, you could name the baby inside!"