Chapter 3

Three months had passed since they left their home. Izuku and Totoro now lives in the forest freely. It was Izuku's ideas. He remembers that the book says Totoro lived in the forest. Now he understands why, it's because of Totoro's quirk! And he's too big to live with the people.

Izuku was surprised when Totoro transformed to a larger size than before. He's head is even bigger than Izuku's height. At first, he was confused why Totoro likes that size. Then he realized that it was his real size. "It must be hard for you to stay small when we're still at home. Don't worry, the forest will cover you! Oh, do you think you can make a tree house? I saw one in tv and it was really cool and big and tall! Do you think you could do that? Don't worry, I'll help you! I'll dance with you!"

Totoro can't make a tree house like what Izuku saw, however, he made his own version of tree house. A big tree, with big hole. His boy loves it.

"Woooow! This is a lot more cooler, Totoro! Look! You can also fit inside!" Totoro was pleased with the compliments. He also surrounded their new home with a lot of trees, herbs and flowers. He also needs to make sure that no wild animal will go inside, so the outer place was surrounded with controllable thorns. The water won't be a problem since there were a river nearby their territory.

Izuku giggled, "You know what Totoro, it feels like camping! You know, it's what the big kids do sometimes." Totoro smiled.

Every night, Izuku will cuddled with him and Totoro will make sure that he'll keep the child warm.

"Do you think mom will come back? What if she's already there and she can't find me. I hope she's not mad. Do you think she will let me keep you, Totoro?" he asked. Totoro nuzzled him fondly. "I don't want us to apart, Totoro. You're my best best bestfriend! More best than Kacchan! And I'll be sad if you leave me. But I also missed mommy. A-and I hope she'll come back for me. Why did mo-mommy leave m-me?" Izuku's tears were flowing. Totoro hugged him tighter.

"Ca-can we visit them?" He hesitantly asked. Totoro just grinned at him. Izuku lighten up and took it as a yes. "Then, can we visit them tomorrow? Just to see if mommy is back." Of course, Totoro will do anything, anytime and anywhere to make him happy.

And that's how they found themselves the next afternoon in front of the apartment. Izuku was in his hoodies and Totoro, in his small size, hiding inside his clothes. The apartment looked different, like someone renovated it for a short period of time. Izuku somehow was sure that they removed the plants inside as well.

But in spite of the changes, it was still clear that no one was inside. Izuku slowly walked away, once again, tears in his eyes. He tried to suppress it, unfortunately, he's heart is in pain. Totoro watched him, worried. "Maybe mo-mommy ha-hates me. May-maybe because I-I'm a bad boy..."

Izuku cried for so long that he didn't notice they were lost already. It was also getting dark. When he realized it, he cried for more until his eyes and feet were too tired. He sat in the corner of the street and rest. It didn't take him that long to fell asleep.

Ereaserhead was tired now. He's been chasing the vampire-quirk villain for almost an hour. Not only he can move faster, but he also can see more in the dark. When he was about to capture him, he was surprised by a sudden hit to his shoulder. He can't move. It was like his whole body was paralysed. "Shit!" He cursed.

"Ooppss.. seems like our game of tag is over, hero." He turned his head to see the villain. "I am actually tempted to taste your blood, unfortunately, I still have a meeting with someone. Hope it won't hurt your feelings." The villain smirked. He waved to him before he disappeared on the underground hero's view.

"Damn vampire," he muttered. He didn't expect to be shot by a paralytic drug. He's lucky enough that the villain didn't kill him. It looks like he has no choice but to wait for the drug to wear off.

Izuku was woken up by Totoro's poke in his cheek. He rubbed his eyes, "What is it, Totoro?" Totoro groaned and glanced at their surroundings. That's how Izuku remembered that they're not home. It was still dark, and cold.

Izuku shivered. He stood up and walked around, trying to find a warm place. After a while, he spotted something. A man in the corner, trying to stand up but failing. His legs were visibly shaking.

Having a good heart, Izuku feel pity. "Should we help him?"

Aizawa's legs were still numbed. His attempt to get up was stopped when a pair of small shoes paused in front of him. He was surprised to see a small child with green messy hair worriedly looking at him.

"Uhm, a-are you o-okay?" he asked in a hushed voice. Aizawa can't help but stare. What is a kid doing here in the middle of the night? Then he observed him. His clothes were worn out. Dirt on his face. And his hair looked like it hasn't been washed for months. Homeless?

"Uhm, are you hungry? Mister?" What? "M-maybe you need uhm, food to get your legs stand again. Do you like apples?" He didn't wait for a response. He reached his backpack and open it to get an apple. He then gave it to him.

"Here, mister. I saved this for tonight but it's okay, I could get more." Aizawa unconsciously accept the apple. He just stared at it before he returned his gaze to the boy.

"Are you lost, kid?" He asked. The kid was hesitant, but nodded. "What's your name?"

"Izuku! I'm this old!" He showed him his five fingers. That's when Aizawa felt that he can move again. He stood up, a little bit unsteady at first. He looked down to the kid who was staring at him with wonders.

"Well, Izuku, I'm Ereaserhead. Do you want to come with me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Greetings!

I'm kinda not contented on this chapter but it took me awhile to finally finish it. I hoped that it's lot more better than the draft. Honestly, I have no background in writing a book or a fanfic. If you guys noticed, this was a crossover fanfic. And I am not sure if I will still add some of my ideas for the future events. So, I might need your help.

I already have two crossover characters that will add in the story. But I'm undecided if I should add at least one more character to be Izuku's creation.

Would it be fine to add a pokemon to be Izuku's guradian?

What do you guys think? Please, leave a comment below.

Don't also forget to vote and follow! :)

P.S. If you could also read my other fanfic called "Not Too Late", I will appreciate it so much! Thank you!