Chapter 7

"According to my understanding, it looks like Totoro and the new comer here were both results of Izuku's quirk." Nedzu started. They were still on the field where Snorlax showed up. Aizawa and Yamada were watching Izuku carefully while the boy played with Snorlax by poking his tummy. "But Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless," Aizawa stated.

"Ah, that's what we need to solve for later. Right now, I need to confirm my theory. What do you remember Izuku did that makes the creation appeared, Yamada-sensei?"

"Well, he showed me his drawing of Snorlax and after he pronounced the name properly, a light appeared from the notebook."

Aizawa was wary. Not because of Izuku's quirk discovery, but the interest he saw on the principal's eyes. As a graduate student of UA, he learned that it was better not to caught up with Nedzu's attention.

"What are they doing?" Yamada asked pointing to the direction of Izuku and two creations. Totoro was doing his bounce-dance and Izuku was joining him.

"Snorlax is hungry so Totoro will feed him!" Izuku answered. Aizawa remembered what the boy told him before. Totoro will dance then a plant will grow. And sure enough, a small plant popped from the soil. Nedzu took a closer look.

It keeps on growing and the three adults were surprised when it became a 5 feet blackberry tree. Snorlax stood up and walked towards it. He grabbed one stem without minding the thorns and started to eat.

Everyone was fascinated how Snorlax devoured it. It didn't take that long before it went gone. Snorlax ate everything, even the roots. When he finally contented, he sat down and in just a second, they can already hear him snoring.

"Huh? It really fits its name." Yamada whistled. "What are we gonna do now?"

Aizawa turned to the principal, "Do you think he can change his size just like the other?" Nedzu shrugged. "I don't think so. And as much as I wanted to find out, it looks like the subject was already in a deep sleep. All we can do is wait."

Izuku yawned. "Sleep sounds good." Aizawa carried him so the boy could rest his head on his shoulder. "Why don't you take nap for awhile?" Izuku hummed.

"Now, I think it would be better for us to come back to my office. The air is getting cold and I don't want the little one to catch a cold," Nedzu suggested.

"What about Snorlax?" Yamada asked. Totoro poked the sleeping creation but it didn't even budge. He turned to the others and groaned.

"I think Totoro can keep an eye on him." Nedzu said. Totoro nodded and sat beside Snorlax. The rest went on their way back to the principal's office.

Izuku woke up after half an hour. He was still on Aizawa's arms. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Nedzu was still there but Yamada was nowhere to find.

"Where's uncle Zashi?" he asked Aizawa. "He still have class to teach. He'll be back once it was over."

"Ah! It's good to finally see you awake Izuku. I hope you're feeling well." Nedzu was holding a cup of tea. Izuku nodded. "Great! Would it be okay if we make some experiment for your quirk?"

Izuku's head perked. "I have a quirk?" Nedzu nodded. He turned to Aizawa for confirmation. Aizawa sighed. "Well, we are not sure yet. That's why we wanted to find out. Only if you want to. But if you think you are still too tired, we can do it on another time."

Izuku shook his head. He was too excited. "I want to try! I want to try!"

"You heard him," Nedzu said to Aizawa. The underground hero knew this will be there chance to confirm if Izuku was misdiagnosed or not. But as much as he wanted to find out, he was also worried for the drawbacks to the child. And if they were mistaken, he knew that Izuku will be disappointed.