10: General Amaya X Reader X Janai- Fluff

For @elenanerd
(Spoilers and Gore Warning!)

We were all standing on the cliffs edge, weapons clashing tirelessly as we try to hold off the army of red donned elves. I was keeping a close eye on the General, making sure she isn't hurt.

This isn't the time to focus on my love life, I won't bore you with the specifics.
All you need to know is that I deeply care for the General, I can't let her die.

My distraction was noticed my the elf who had been fighting me, she takes the plunge and instead of continuing with attacks at chest height her sword swings low and manages to cut a deep line into my exposed calf.
"Fuck!" I scream out, swinging my quarterstaff and bludgeoning the elf in the head. She is knocked out cold.
I take my time to kneel and look over my wound, at this angle of my leg the cut seems to open further and was filling with blood fast.
I could wait until the blood clots in this position... We were definitely winning and I'm sure one wounded soldier sitting out for a brief moment won't account for a mission failure.
There weren't any elves targeting me anyway.
I take this time to look over.
The General was fiercely fighting with what looks like the elf in charge due to her sword. A glowing band of metal that was coming a little to close to Amaya's neck for comfort.
I'm sure her shield will help her.

I shift to try and move when the thundering pounding in my leg sends me sprawling, I can almost feel the blood flow out as I fall.
That was a bad idea.
I look up and watch as the elf manages to nick Amaya's neck.
My general shouts out and I'm quick on my feet despite my rapid blood loss.

"Amaya!" I shout, leaping in between the two before they lunge again.
Again, that was a bad idea.
Amaya and the elf stands in shock and I manage to pull the General away in that time, the elves also fall back and we go to the camp.
Amaya immediately starts signing once we get there.

'Are you stupid?! You could've died!' I nod and before I can apologise I feel the world stumble.
Amaya looks down and notices my leg, catching my fall and calling for first aid. I try to keep awake but the thought of a rest is too lovely to pass up...

I wake up with a start. My hands were clammy and my leg was aching in pain. My hand goes up to me temple to try and stave off the brewing headache. I grumble out a few choice swears when the curtains to the first aid tent shift open.

"Thanks for your help Amaya, I didn't mean to cause such a-"
That's not Amaya...!
I try and jump back but I don't get far as my wound opens slightly, colouring the bandage in a deep crimson shade. The elf leader watches me from the entrance with something that could be intrigue.

"Name." She asks, actually no... orders.

"U-uh... (Y-Y/N)." She nods and takes a careful glance at my leg. I decide to ask her the one thing eating at my mind.
"Where is everyone...? Did you...?" I can't bring myself to ask.
Did everyone die while I was asleep... Amaya?

"Asleep." I take that with a grain of salt despite feeling a tad bit relieved. Maybe that's just what the elves called murdered. They did seem like the ones to choose such a peaceful word for a horrible topic.
She walks forward and kneels at my leg.
"May I?" She asks, I don't have time to answer when my leg suddenly turns hot.

"A-ah... What... Are you doing..." It felt amazing, whatever her glowing hands were doing on my leg was making my head feel light. The pain went to the back of my mind and I lean back. Letting the elf get to work. When the heat leaves my leg I assume she has finished, I watch her unravel the bandage.
"My leg!" It was completely healed! It's then I notice the smallest smile on the elf's lips.
"What's your name?"

"... Janai."

"Thank you Janai." She nods and then leans forward, I feel her peck the crown of my head before she disappears into the night. My face flushes as I sigh.
Not soon after Janai's departure does the General come into the tent. She looks worried and guilty upon her arrival but after seeing the mess of the bandages on the floor and my healed leg she jumps into question mode.

'What happened?' She signs, I smile at her confusion and open my arms.

"Just an angel swung by, come here." She slowly approaches and removes her sharp armour. I pat the bed next to me and she sits down stiffly. I let out a chuckle before leaning over and wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Thank you for helping me." I feel her hand softly ruffle my hair and a kiss just like Janai's pecks my crown in the exact same place.
I'm at a dilemma, I realise.
I'm in love with two woman who hate each otherwise guts.
Oh well, guess that makes it more interesting.