6: King Harrow x Reader- Lemon

Today I am travelling with my beloved King to a Food ceremony in Duren. I'm his bodyguard and he had asked me if I wanted to be his plus one and join in with the festivities.
At first I was going to say no... until I learned about the kinds of food and drink I will be trying.
Duren Whisky and traditional handmade cheese. How could I say no?

"We will arrive in about ten minutes my King." I alert him, he had been gazing out the window of the carriage, thinking about whatever was on his mind... Much to my dismay.

'I thought this was going to be a trip together, why is he ignoring me?' I think to myself as the King jolts from his thoughts.

"Oh wonderful!" He smiles as the carriage slows to a stop. I hop out first and hold out my hand to the King to help him down.
"Don't be ridiculous (Y/N) I'm not an old man!" He chuckles, I feel a pang of hurt but I brush it off.

'No need to feel down when you are on a trip with the King...' I tell myself, I watch as many staff members appear to greet us and show us our rooms.

"I'm sorry your majesty but it seems like we only booked one room for you both." The man at the counter says.

"You have to be kidding! Do you know who he even is? What kind of service is this when you can't even serve a king the correct boarding?!" I tell him off, before I continue on my rant I feel a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Stand down (Y/N), he isn't here to kill me." The King says, he looks... Embarrassed by me.
That's not what I was meaning to do.
"We will take the room."

"O-of course! Here's your key!" The man shouts, clearly terrified. I grumble as the King takes the key and follow behind him with a hard glare. We've only been here for five minutes and everything is already going wrong.
We end up at the room in quick pace, I peer over the King's shoulder to see the bedroom.
'One bed?!' I let out a silent gulp, if I annoy the King anymore today he might just leave me here...

"Can't be helped!" He says cheerfully as he lays his suitcase onto one of the sofa cushions, I place mine on the other and stand by the sofa in wait as he gets his items collected together.
"Ready to go (Y/N)?" I nod in reply and he turns to leave the room with me following behind once more. We enter the foyer when another well dressed servant arrives to show us the way to the Whisky Experience. I can feel my insides go giddy but I hide my excitement in the smallest of smirks. We both sit down next to each other and I take a peer down at the table. A plate sits in front of me covered in a silk cloth, cheese sits underneath in ordered rows along with four shot glasses of various Whisky flavours. I'm excited now!

"You seem happy." I hear a deep happy rumble come from his highness. I clear me throat and hold back my emotions once more.
'Stupid! How could you let him see weakness, you're his bodyguard for Christ sake!'

"Sorry your Highness, I won't let it happen again."

"Wha-"

"Welcome everyone! Lovely to see so many faces here for our whisky ceremony today." The speaker arrives finally and I remain rigid, the King looks displeased at best.
'I hope he isn't too angry with my breach of wanton list for this event.'
"Now we are going to go over the basics of wine tasting. I want you all to have a smell of whisky number one and tell me what you get." I do as he says and pick up the first whisky so the left.

"It smells sweet." Says someone in the audience.

"Quite right, now I want you to take a quick sip of number one before taking another and letting the liquid warm in your mouth." I follow his rules and let a sliver of the burning liquid run along the flat of my tongue and down my throat.
"Now notice how it covers your whole tongue? We will get to that later." I warm up the liquid and sure enough it does taste fairly sweet for a whisky.
The night follows through with those steps, including the consumption of different cheeses with their respective beverages. By the last one I feel the heat rise in my cheeks and Harrow seems to feel the same way.
"Now back to when I said how the first whisky costs the tongue, I want you all to find out how the others work. Every whisky hits the tongue in a different way, much like how a drop of water changes the taste drastically. I take a sip of the final remains of each shot glass and take notice of the strange phenomenon.
Number one coated the top.
Number two hit the back of the tongue.
Number three focused more on the tip of the tongue whereas number four went straight down, leaving a smoky aftertaste.