4: Viren x Female!Reader- Smut

(No spoilers/ Hinted Mature Warning)

Reading was boring, training was boring, having tea with the King was... you guessed it. Boring.
All I want to do is go swimming, it's a scorching day outside and all my jobs had to be done inside the castle. I had already lost my outer robes, now waltzing around in my undershirt to hide any indecent skin. I was sweating through the garb anyways.
What's worse was that stupid idiot Viren. Who does he think he is waltzing around in his full robes and smirking at me when I walk by looking like a melted candle?! Oh yeah, my partner.
Stupid Viren walking around all perfect. I hate him sometimes for being so god damn irresistible.

"You look like a mess, (Y/N). Do you need some help cleaning up?"

"Shut it Viren I'm not in the mood." Think of the devil and he shall appear as they always say. He keeps teasing me with that stupidly handsome face of his! We all know cleaning up meant more than a lonesome shower by myself but with him and some red wine.

"My poor baby, well no matter. If you need me just give me a shout." He smiles with a wink, gliding off with that cocky slide of his... Oh fine, two can play at that game. I head to our quarters and change clothes. Fuck it with decency, I'm boiling.
I change my wet shirt for my sparring gear, a fitness bra with a lanky little vest shirt and tight fitness shorts. I often times use them for when I do my exercises in the woods near the river, I don't believe Viren has ever seen me in these. I smile wickedly as I leave the room and roam the halls, looking for the cocky son of a bitch. I get sidetracked when I see the older prince in the kitchen eating ice cream.

"Are you also melting from the heat Prince Callum?" He jumps in the air and smiles at me, his mouth covered in the chocolate flavour. I laugh and grab a tub for myself, (F/F) of course. This would certainly make Viren just as hot and bothered as me, but for a different reason. I sit with Callum for a while as he talks about his training and stuff, soon he gets called by his brother to play some games with him outside. I'm left in the kitchen and I hatch my plan. Leaning over the desk with my ice cream tub and a spoon hanging from my mouth I get comfortable, there are no staff today because of the heat so I wasn't at risk of being caught in such a position by anyone but Viren himself. Claudia and Soren were out collecting things for their magic tricks and the princes were outside. The King was melting just as much as I am and hadn't left his chair all day in fear that he would fall into a puddle.
As I eat my ice cream, forgetting about the circumstances and getting comfier to eat my ice cream. I start to hear footsteps in the back of my mind, the ice cream was too good for me to care about anything else. I hear someone clearing their throat and I turn lazily to see Viren, only then realising the curve I've managed to make my back into, throwing my ass higher for the world, or Viren, to see in these tight shorts.
He looks at me in shock but I don't move, I'm comfortable and eating ice cream, what more could I want? Oh yeah... Viren.
I shift out of the sexy pose and walk over to him. Scooping up a spoonful of ice cream and shoving it into his already slightly open mouth.

"Stop gawking and come to the bedroom." He takes the spoon out from his mouth with a smirk.

"Fallen for my charms already?" I scoff.

"That was an order not a request." His grin widens as I walk by, hearing his footsteps trail behind me until we reach our shared door. I reach out to open it as I feel Viren's hand cover mine on the knob.

"Are you sure you want to do this in here?" His expression was cheerful with a small cheeky glint surfacing in his eyes.

"Where else would we do it?" I ask, not amused. I'm not playing games I just need to get rid of this itch and fast.

"What about the roof?"

"What the fuck are you talking about why would we do this on the roof?"

"Why wouldn't we? Isn't it more exciting that way?" I glare at him as he starts to head for the stairs leading higher up into the castle.

"So how are we going to go about this on the roof, I'm not going on the floor it's too hard and overheating just like we are."

"Like you are." I hit his arm.

"Shut up." He turns to me and traps me against the half wall of the roof's barrier. I feel a blush rise to my cheeks as I begrudgingly turn away from his gaze.

"Are you ready?" He whispers softly. My body reacts instantly with a harsh tremble as I turn to look at him again. Yet his face, it wasn't lustful. He's playing a prank...
"Let's enjoy this while it lasts." Enjoy what, what are you planning? He hoists me up onto his hips and then pulls something out from behind him.

"Ice cream?! That's not what I wanted to do!" He feigns innocence, irritating me more.

"What do you mean? You were enjoying it earlier and even gave me a spoonful before inviting me to enjoy it in the bedroom!"

"Ugh fuck off." I grumble, sliding off of him and out of his grasp before heading back to the staircase.

"Love the outfit, sweetie." He says, a parting gift to irritate me more. I'm not letting him win this. I turn with a smile, albeit highly fake.

"No worries, I have plenty of toys to play with while you enjoy your ice cream on the roof. I assume they will be more enjoyable than you anyway." I wink before slamming the door, locking it as I hear the rushed footsteps of the jester who stole my heart.

"Wait no, let me in! I'll play with you I promise!" I then leave, making my departure as loud as possible by slamming the bottom door to the stairs again.
That's what you get when you try to tease me on a hot day.