9: Runaan X Female!Elf!Reader- Lemon

For @Shadow_MoonshadowElf
(Spoilers/Smut warning)

We were all sitting around in a forest just on the outskirts of one of the human's castles. The man that destroyed the egg of the last Prince was our target.
Or at least, the other elves target. I'm only here as the first aid.
I watch as my fellow acquaintances clean and sharpen their weapons for tomorrow morning.
Rayla sat alone looking worried, I paid her no heed for now. My main concern was Runaan, he always had a tendency to rush headfirst into conflict when on these missions.
I don't want him to get hurt like last time.

"(Y/N)?" Speak of the devil.

"Oh! Runaan, just the person I wanted to see." I tell him, giving him a hopeful smile. He often turns me down when I want to talk to him.

"I also want to talk with you, come with me." He walks away briskly and I follow behind him, trying to judge his expression. He always had a stony facade on that he used whenever he was displeased or just plain didn't want to converse with someone for long.
Did I do something wrong?
We stop a little farther away in a secluded area of the forest, far enough out so that no one could hear us.

"What's on your mind?" I ask him, not wanting to push his limit. He wasn't the most talkative of elves to be fair.

"I need you to fall back."

"That doesn't make any sense, I'm the aid." I remind him, how will I help everyone heal if I'm not there?

"This mission is more risky than normal, go back to the border and we will meet up there."

"No! That's absurd what if any of you get hurt? I won't know and I won't be able to help!"

"That's the point!" He shouts, I flinch back.

"What...?"

"We don't need you here, you can't even fight! You're a liability!"

"B-but..." His words hurt, truthfully. I can already feel my eyes well up with tears as his stony face watches on.
"Why are you always like this? Y-you always turn me away, I just want to help you guys! I know I'm not strong! I know I'm a burden but if you just let me do my job!" The tears fall now, I just wanted to make him proud...
"I j-just want you to believe in m-me..."
I turn and start leaving the forest, the opposite to where the rest of the moonshadow elves were camping. It doesn't take long for him to crack.

"Wait!" His hand wraps around my wrist and I am turned around, ending up in his arms. I place my hands on his chest to try and push him away but his hands grab mine and hold them there.
"Look. I'm not good at this sort of thing, I can't say what I'm feeling and I often try to push people away... I just want you to be safe." I was shocked, he never let his true feelings show. His face was changing emotions in so many ways I lost count how many new ones I saw.

"I don't want you to get hurt either... Please." He looks down and reaches to pull me closer.

"How about this? We make a promise that I will come back to you after this is done?"

"How do you expect me to believe that promise? What if you get hurt and need to run off somewhere else?"

"... I can think of an incentive." I tilt my head at his suggestive tone. Is he really suggesting that-

"W-wha?!" I hit his chest as a blush flares on my cheeks.
"T-that's dirty! Why are you thinking of that?!" He smirks as he pulls me closer, if that were possible. I can feel the heat from him below at the contact.

"Because I like you of course."

"I'm hearing things, you like me?!" He nods and covers my mouth with his big hand, his ears were tinted red in embarrassment.

"Shut up." I giggle and pull away.

"Well then let's do it."

"Do what?"

"The thing! The thing you were suggesting!"

"What thing?" I hit him again, he can be so infuriating at times. However I know how to remind him... I reach lower quickly and grab onto the semi-hard member beneath his clothes. He grunts but manages to keep his composure.

"That thing." I grin at his shocked face that morphs into a glare.

"Oh you're done for." He growls, lifting me up. I feel the bark of a tree digging into my back but I don't care, I watch Runaan as he quickly makes work of my lower clothing and unsheathes his member at a quick pace.

"W-why so fast?" I tremble, his head was just rubbing my hole, it was slick.

"I don't have much time but-" Quickly he buries himself deep within me and I shout out in ecstasy.
"- I'll make sure you get your fill." He grunts rocking me up against the tree, my legs clamp around his waist tightly as his throbbing dick forces it's way in and out of my body at a rapid pace.
By the way things are going I believe that I will be over in a few minutes.
I grunt and my hands reach up, grabbing onto Runaan's horns like an anchor as his head lowers into my chest.
I can feel the vibrations of his heavy grunting at my collarbone and cry out as he reaches my g-spot.
He notices the change in moan and seems to shift me up the tree, it makes it easier it seems as his laboured breaths become less shallow as I feel more filled.
The knot builds faster, I scream out harder.
I sure hope we are far enough away from the others.
I cry out a final time as my walls clench, Runaan helps me ride out my orgasm before he pulls out. Still fully erect.

"Y-you didn't...?"

"I'll be back to finish the job later." He winks before helping me clean up and look presentable. Within the time it seems like his boner almost deflates in an angry huff at not getting the release it so desires.
It's almost making me want to help again.
"Now," Runaan speaks up, his voice seems slightly strained. "I'm going to go kill the King, I'll see you at the border."

If our actions aren't incentive enough I don't know what is.
"Ok." He smiles one last smile before heading over to the group as I turn around and head the way we came.

He better make it back, we have a promise to fulfil.