7: Aaravos x Female!Reader- Lemon

For @iheartadmin12
(Spoilers/Mature Warning)

My chains rattle as I jolt awake to a muted explosion coming from one of the rooms in the dungeon.
I pay it no heed, Viren was probably the cause of it.

"Hey, you awake?" I lift my head to see my friend Gren. We were trapped back when Viren sent the General away to find the boys, that slimy bastard tricked us.
"Did you hear what happened? You were knocked out for a long time."

"Wha...?" I ask, my voice is little less than a quiet mumble due to my swollen throat from a lack of fluid.

"Viren was caught." My eyes widen in shock and I lurch forward to urge him on. He gets the gesture as I have used it before.
"He tried to fight the guards with help from the man in the mirror but it didn't work."
The man in the mirror, I know this man. We both know this man.
He is the reason we are still alive down here, Viren would've killed us if it wasn't for this man finding interest in our conversations.
We never knew he was listening to us until one day a bug crawled out from under the door.
I thought we finally lost it.
Talking to a bug. Worst of all...
It spoke back.
Ever since then when Viren was gone both Gren and myself would have long conversations with this creature, only knowing from voice and description alone on what the man looked like.
His stories were incredible, fire breathing dragons, ogres, ghouls and goblins!
If only that was my life, instead of being tied up agains a wall.
Another thud sounds in the room.

"I... thought yo- you said that... Viren w-as gone?" I croak out, my throat fighting back against every syllable.

"He was..." The door creaks open slowly and we both lean to see what was inside. A dark room is left, no mirror. Nothing.

"I don't... get it." I mutter, Gren shakes his head and leans back.

"Must be the wind."

"What must be the wind?" Hisses a new voice. A recognisable hiss at that.

"Man in the... mirror?" I ask, suddenly a tall, languid man appears from the darkness.
Blue skin.
Long white hair.
Black markings.
Horns.
He matches the description.

"Please my dear... Call me Aaravos." His smug smile gleams, much like the rest of him against the inky black backdrop.

"How did you get out?" Gren asks, all we get is a mysterious smile as Aaravos waves his wrist. The motion successfully unlocks both of our restraints, Gren falls awkwardly to the floor and my legs seem to do the same before I am caught in the elves arms.

"Apologies my dear, I had assumed your legs to be stable." He picks me up like a feather and starts to walk out of the dungeon. How does he know the way?

"Where are you going with her?" Gren asks, dusting himself off from the fall.

"I'm taking her to a safe place, a war is brewing." He explains, Gren warily nods and looks down.

"Ok... I'll stay here and wait for General Amaya to come back. Be safe (Y/N)." I nod with a smile as Aaravos continues to leave. I have to steer him through the castle until we are outside and at the stables.

"W-we can take my ho-orse." I feel him peck my forehead in response.

"Wonderful idea my queen." It takes a while to accustom him to the act of horse riding, especially when I'm on the brink of exhaustion. He notices this and put me in the front in order to keep me stable when he is using the reigns. I blush as his arms wrap around me to steer the horse and his chin is just a whisper above my head helping me feel secure.
We set off from the castle, me no longer having to show him the way home. He seems to just sense his way home, I'm just tagging along for the ride.
My vision was blurred the whole way, many wonderful colours pass by as we travel for who knows how long. I don't even know why he wants to help me...
Soon enough we need to change our travel situation and proceed to walk on foot, letting my horse go to have a rest and a drink. I'm almost clinging to him as we walk side by side. The terrain was fairly flat however my legs were still acting like I was a newborn bambi.