OP. 4.5: ATTRITION

Enmerald Forest. 0902 hours...
3rd person POV.

Alex: "God damn it! I think I'll need a new set of underpants!"-The leader shouted on the radio, with his parachute now opened and controling it so he wouldn't fall on a bad spot

-The leader shouted on the radio, with his parachute now opened and controling it so he wouldn't fall on a bad spot.

David: "I think Chris may have some for you!"
-The sniper replied on the radio, laughing audibly.

Alex: "I don't think they'll fit!"

Christian: "Oh, ha ha ha! You guys are so funny!"
-The Ranger responded sarcastically annoyed, hearing the conversation between the other two.

Donovan: "I'm about to land!"
-The Marine informed just before he made contact with the ground, rolling a little bit before he took off his parachute.

Alex: "I see you, I'm right behind ya!" -the leader said, making the bulky Marine turn around and see him land a couple of meters away from him.- "Alright! Me and Donovan are on the ground, how about you guys?"

Christian: "Well, I just got stuck in a fucking tree!"
-The Ranger replied, sounding midly infuriated. Fortunately, someone was already on his way to rescue him.

David: "I see him! I'll take care of it."

Alex: "Good! Once everyone is ready, we'll be on our way to the ruins."
-The leader said as he grabbed his rifle, taking the safety off and getting ready for a fight.

Donovan: "I managed to spot some ruins in the air. I think they're North of here."
-The Marine replied as he pointed at the direction where he saw the ruins.

Alex: "We are separated from now. We'll regroup at the ruins. Be careful and don't get yourselves killed. Hunter out."
-The leader replied, getting of the radio and looking at Donovan.

Christian/David: "Roger that."

Donovan: "Ok, let's go."
-He said before he began to walk, keeping his weapon ready, just in case.

Meanwhile...

Back into Beacon Academy, all of the students, and some teachers, were seeing the American's initiation, some already making assumptions. "I bet the big one can take an Ursa alone!", said one. "They just look tough, I bet they're some weaklings.", another one replied.
However, a certain red-hooded girl was just amazed at their weaponry.

Ruby: "Woaaaah! Those guns look so cool!"
-Ruby Rose, leader of team RWBY, said as she stared at Alex's OICW. She was the youngest of the team, and her affinity for guns was apparent.