"Your blue hair...your perfect presence...your not completely human are you?"

"Please lead us, Demigod!"

"̷̨̳̖̞͙̇̽.̸̺̻̩̯̞̄̒͊͗.̷̟̀̄̊̈́͝.̸̦͉̫̏̀W̶̛̻̫͕̻̠͗͌͗͠h̵͓̱͋͐͋ͅä̶̭́̇̌͊t̵͍̘̟̤͆͐̇ͅ ̴̥̀̅̑w̸̛̘̎̊̇͘a̶̲͓̤͕̐ś̵̖͜ ̶̞͑̒̄̉͝t̴͓̀h̵͛̅̅͜e̸͍̮̩̬͗͌ ̸͈̘͓͙̌̑̑̋̑p̵͔͍̗̏ŏ̸̧͕̲̗̠͋͝í̸̟̞̜́̈́n̴͚̒̈́̇t̶̩͙͕̽ ̵̖̣̦̫́͑̊͗̏o̵̬͍̾͒̚̕f̷̧̱̤̺̓̈́͠ ̴̫̯̹̟̉́̂a̴̛̝̙͔͘l̶̢̙̅ľ̵̝͇͍̝͜ ̶̨̱͕͌̄̔̚t̴̙͕̣̿̆̅h̸̦̰͉͂͐̈́̂i̸͉̺̣̋̚s̴̺̩̻̓͜.̸̜̳͚͠.̷̠͚̬̝̩̓.̸͉̥̤̾̈̈́̔?̶̢̯͎̙̇"̵̙̅͊̽

...I'll spare you the rest. He came back for me at that moment. You know...Despite everything, I was never angry at him. Especially after he gave me something that changed my life.

"Stories give birth to new universes. I can send you to "that" universe. The world before was too small for you that it had the audacity to oppress you. In this world...live the life you want. Show them the presence of a demigod."

It was like a rebirth. Though I was only 12, I felt old. He said that those with the blood of immortals age faster mentally while staying youthful. But seeing the beautiful sea for the first time with my own eyes...it was calling me. 

"Explore to your heart's desire. Live among the people, the world you've come to love. The story only covers the surface, but if you dive deeper you'll see that there is so much more."

Characters...people that made me feel so many different emotions. I get to see them? They are real? Abilities that come with my bloodline were unlocked. I felt like part of me was filled.

"What do you want to do?  Who do you want to be? The possibilities are endless."

...Revolutionaries to the Marines...Piracy to Nobility...Celebrity to Notoriety. I wanted it all. I want to know it all--to experience it all. 

"...You can. I have just the thing for you. I cannot claim myself as your father proudly, but perhaps this is the first step of redeeming myself."

Well...I wouldn't say it was the worst first step. 

"And maybe...in this new world, you can experience the other side of humanity you only had a taste of...

This world wasn't my own...yet it was mine. I will mark my name in her history.

" K̴̟̯̿́̉͝ǎ̸̭͔̂͂̕ŕ̶̟̲̪͔̓̔̏m̶̫̏̋͝͠ȃ̴̦͙̬͛͘ of the Whitebeard Pirates bounty shot up!"

"Welcome to Mariejois, Noble R̴̥̬̘̦͖̈́̐̇͌́i̶̥̩̍͗͛̏s̷̫͓̘̩͊̂̿̚͠t̷̨̘̹͉͋͋́͋o̷̳͕͒͐̔́͊r̶̖̎̅͑"

"Your next assignment from Dragon himself...recruit S̶̗̾h̴̬͉̲̖́͐̕i̴̧̛͉̓̈́ͅn̸̮̬͑s̵͎̰͌̓̊ụ̸̃̓̓k̷̩̳̘̾̂̾ͅë̴̻̹͕̘̘͐̾ for the Revolutionary Army!"

"Congratulations on your promotion to Vice-Admiral, A̸̘͍̥̍r̷̠͍͉̓̓͜͠è̵̹̫̭s̷͖͎̫͗̄̎̏̕"

"Warlord M̶͎͚͔͕̠̄a̵͇͕̝̍͒̇̚v̶̩͖̯̿̄î̷̖̺̰̩̀s̶͚͎̻̙̒̑͑"...we better keep an eye on him..."

"Hey hey hey, don't be so stingy! I may be a pirate, but I'm 100--oh wait, 50% human! Names E̷͔͇̅̂̃̕͜ŕ̴͍̖̚͠ȩ̸͎̝̼̾ͅn̷̛̰̪̰̓̌͛̈́ by the way! Nice to meetcha!"

"Isn't it interesting? A Phantom thief that steals from Emperors to Celestial Dragons! I saw him once...he reminded me of you, K̷̡̨͓͓̈́͠a̴͈̟̥̪͍͝i̷͈͓̙͒̀͑̎͊ñ̶͖̋͛̈́̆...but you're a world-famous celebrity! You have no time for thievery...right?"