~22~

Bucky 

Steve was watching me as I sat on the fridge and played a guitar, singing slightly because I hadn't practiced in a while. Actually, it's been exactly a month since I last practiced our songs. I know how to fly now without being in pain and my wings stopped growing. I stopped having my body adjust to flight and I weigh roughly ninety five pounds(minus the metal arm...). Everyone thinks I'm skin and bones, but actually that's not true. My bones are hollow and I have random bubbles of air in my body. I look the same, but my limbs are thinner and better built.

Steve is good, but he misses the strength a little bit. He says it makes him feel indestructible and like he could do anything. We recently found out that he is part alf, which is why he's so thin, but in all actuality, alfs are supposed to be tall and have strong magic. Loki, a boyfriend of our less-than-mentionable friend, Thor, actually said that he sensed an unmistakably familiar presence when he met us the first time and tested all of us. Turns out that Steve carried the unmistakably familiar presence in his alfin blood, even if he had never even seen Loki before.

Needless to say, Loki is harassing Steve about any and all magic that my boyfriend could have. Steve has weak magic, but it's still there. Sometimes he causes things to float subconsciously. He doesn't even know he does it.

One time when Tony was looking for his wrench, Steve accidentaly made it float right into the side of the fourteen year old boy.