~10~

"I'm bored..." Steve muttered from where he was with T'Challa clinging onto his thin frame for warmth. Nat popped her head in, her eyes bright with mischief. Steve's eyes widened. "No, don't you dare, Nat, we've been over this before, please don't do-"

"Hi, bored, I'm Nat!!" Nat screeched at the top of her lungs, waking T'Challa up. She noticed that he was awake and muttered an oops.

"Fuck yourselves, bitches, I was fucking asleep, goddammit." T'Challa said loudly, untangling himself from Steve 

Sam came in. "I don't give a flying fuck about how there was a dad joke that was just waiting to happen, you motherfuckers gotta let Kitteh sleep."

"lANGUAGE." Steve said loudly, earning the finger from T'Challa and Sam, who were now tangled together like the boyfriends they are. Clint came in, holding a broom and wearing an apron.

"You guys are so loud. Stop." they said loudly. Clint narrowed their eyes. "Or else." Which Steve translated to: I will shoot you in the head if you don't stop arguing and y'all know that I never miss.

Pietro came in. "Ooh, who are we shooting now?" He asked, sipping from his water bottle.

"Hopefully nobody." Steve said hastily.

"That's a shame." Pietro said softly. Clint nodded in agreement with Pietro, going back to cleaning.

"Pietro, honey, can you please tell Wanda that she needs to wrangle her girlfriend?" Clint asked softly. Pietro nodded and suddenly he was gone, leaving a streak of blue energy behind him. "And Steve, please start on dinner."

"Okay. Have you seen Bucky? I haven't seen him since this morning when he went to the grocery store..." Steve replied.

"I haven't seen him. Sorry, Steve." Clint replied, scratching the back of their neck. Steve looked down and nodded, pulling out his phone and texting everyone.

The Warzone Secrets and Friends group chat

CaptainAmerica🇺🇸: has anyone seen bucky???

mom🙅🏼: no...not since this morning...

BlackPanther🐈: Do you know if he has his cell phone with him?

CaptainAmerica🇺🇸: no, i dont know if he has his cell phone...im gonna try 2 call him. gimme a few minutes...

*CaptainAmerica🇺🇸 has left the group chat*

Steve dialed Bucky's number by hand, his heart extremely heavy and worry etched into every square inch of his face.

"Hello, you've reached Bucky Barnes's number. Please leave a message and I will get back to you later. Bye." the voicemail replied.

Where the hell is Bucky?