~7~

Steve(date night)

"Ohmigodohmigodohmigod...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..." I stressed in front of the mirror. Nat watched from her place on the hassock. My hair was misbehaving and I felt a little uncomfortable in my binder. Nat had picked out a light blue t-shirt, a navy blue and black flannel, faded black jeans, and a pair of black Vans.

To be honest, I hadn't worn my binder in weeks, since the start of the school year. I had worn a baggy sweater over a sports bra. I hate myself for admitting that I had worn a bra now. Goddammit. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.....

Ninety percent of my life is devoted to internal screaming and screaming in texts right now, I swear to god.

Nat got fed up with having to watch me struggle with my hair and stood up. She ran a brush through my hair and finger-combed my hair into a position where both of my eyes were visible for once.

"Watching you struggle was torture and punishment all by itself. Jeez, Cap, I thought you knew all of the hair tricks because of how you were raised." Nat muttered, admiring her handiwork. "Look at your pretty eyes. So handsome."

The doorbell rang and Nat shoved me up the stairs and out of sight so we could see a full response to how I look from Bucky.

Nat talked to Bucky for a little while about how to treat me on a date(because that's what this is) and called up the stairs for me to come down. I came down the stairs hesitantly, adjusting my flannel and making sure my shoes were tied. Before I knew it, I was standing at the foot of the stairs, watching Bucky as he looked at me in amazement.

"You look...amazing. Are you ready to go?" Bucky asked enthusiastically. I nodded, licking my lips. He followed me out the door and we walked side-by-side to the driveway. Bucky got on a motorcycle and put on a helmet. He put another helmet on my head, securing it. I climbed on behind him, gripping his leather jacket as he revved the engine so it let out a beautiful purring sound.

He drove down the street before getting on the highway. Then he sped the motorcycle up, zipping down the asphalt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our date, Bucky led me up to my front door. I smiled shyly at him. He smiled back and I could tell he was arguing with himself about something. He seemed to make up his mind and...

Oh my fucking goddddddddddd...!!❤️