Prologue: He's Back!

It was just another fair and sunny day in the village of Konoha.

Team Seven just got back from their daily training. Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi were peacefuly walking down the forest trail back to the village when..

"AAHHHH!!!"

They all turned their heads to the direction of the noise.

"Hey, what was that?" Naruto asked.

"Maybe someone tripped on a rock?" The pinkette suggested as she glanced at the raven at her side.

"What do you think Sasuke-kun?" She asked.

And yes. After everything that has happened, Sakura still has feelings for the Uchiha survivor, but as expected, he's too stubborn to atleast spare her a glance.

"Hn. Maybe just another idiot who fell from a tree branch. No big deal." He huffed and arrogantly turned to walk away.

Sakura sighed.

I wish that one day, he'll feel the same for me..

She thought and sadly turned on her heel. Naruto noticed this, "Ah, cheer up Sakura-chan! Teme's just being himself." He comforted as he walked beside her.

Kakashi though, stayed and narrowed his eyes.

Something's definately different here...

"Oi! Kaka-sensei! What are you waiting for?!" The blonde called.

The silver-haired Jounin sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

..Or maybe, it's just my imagination.

~

The team went straight to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop to get some lunch.

In the Ramen shop:

"..And you know what I did to that bandit! Yosh! I punched him square in the face!" Naruto finished as he took another slurp in his extra-large bowl.

Sakura just ignored him and ate her ramen slowly. Kakashi didn't even paid him any of his attention, because of him, reading his little orange book. And Sasuke, well just acted like Sasuke..

"..And you know what!?-"

"God Naruto! Shut the hell up! My eardrums are gonna explode already!!" The medic lectured and covered her ears in frustration.

Kakashi chuckled at his team's behaviour.

They grow up so fast..

"Ow! Ow! Sakura-chan, stop it! It hurts!!!" Naruto whined as he tried to removed her hand on his left ear.

Sasuke just sighed. He soon got up and before he could take another step away,

"Where are you going Sasuke?"

"Restrooms. I couldn't stand seeing those two.." he looked at his two bickering teammates "..idiots fight all the time."

And with that, he casually walked away.

Kakashi sighed.

He hasn't changed one bit.

"..And once and for all Naruto-!" Sakura then paused when she realized him looking at something outside the shop's window.

"Naruto?"

No response.

"Naruto! Hey, what are you looking at-" as she followed his gaze, Sakura's eyes widen.

No freaking way..

"Hm? What is it guys?" Kakashi followed their gaze and widen his eyes also.

"H-Hey.. Isn't that, Sasuke? But, he jusy said he'd go to the restrooms a few seconds ago.." Kakashi unsurely stated and stared at the said 'Sasuke'.

Sasuke is there, as he said. He stood there, looking right and left, until he saw a certain someone inside the shop.

The said 'Sasuke', immediately ran inside the shop..

With a hand waving at his two 'teammates' he beamed them a charming smile.

"Oi! Naruto! Sakura-chan!"

Said two only blinked. "Hey Sakura-chan, are you thinking what I'm thinking..?" Naruto whispered.

Sakura slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah.. but how did he manage to get in here? He should be in the Alternate Universe!"

"I don't know, but-"

"Hey you two! What's with all the whispering?" The AU Sasuke asked as he popped from behind them.

Naruto and Sakura instantly stood up from the surprise.

When they recovered, Naruto pointed an accusing finger at him,

"Hey! Aren't you the Sasuke-bastard in the Alternate Universe?!"

'Sasuke' only shrugged and smiled, "Maybe I am."

Sakura, on the other hand, studied his features.

Sasuke really is more handsome when he smiles..

She then mentally slapped herself from that thought and wheeled back to reality.

"Hm.. Sasuke-"

"Call me Charasuke instead, Kakashi-sensei." Kakashi sweatdropped at the suffix.

He really isn't our Sasuke. Heck, he never calls me with a 'sensei'!

He fake coughed "Anyway, what brings you here, Charasuke?" He finished.

Charasuke gave them an ice-melting smile full of mischeif and replied,

"Oh come on, sensei! Can't I atleast visit my former teacher, best buddy and.."

He soon placed an arm around Sakura's shoulder, pulled her close to him and grinned.

"...My girlfriend?"