"You asked about going out for them"?

"Yeah. But he was real quick to shut me down on that. Like it's not Clarke, Monty, and Finn. They've all done so much fore us, and what? We leave them out there alone"? She sighs.

"You're right". Valour turns, jogging towards the dropship.

She enters, finding Bellamy helping Myels drink some water.

"So, we're not going to look for them"? She crosses her arms as he places the pack down.

"Not you too sunshine". He sighs leaning against the wall.

"You know if the roles were reversed and it were you out there, we all would've already started the search".

"Like I told Jasper. If that were the case, then you'd all be dead too". He says calmly.

"They're not dead"!

Her eyes fall from Bellamy, and down to her dirt covered boots. She doesn't know if she's saying it to convince Bellamy or herself. Maybe he's right. They could be all but dead. Maybe they'd be looking for bodies instead.

"I know you care about them, I do too". He's suddenly in front of her, his voice softened, like the way he talks to the injured, or Octavia. "But I'm thinking about all of us, we need the bodies, or none of us will make it".

"Who says any of us will"? She sniffles, with a shrug. "They've killed over a dozen of us already. Who says they won't get the rest of us"?

"You know that's not true. We're gonna win this war, and I'm gonna tell you, I told you so". His lips pull up into a smirk.

Which she can't help but smile at. "That would be the best 'I told you so' in history". She replies.

"Damn right". He slides past her, and back outside.

Even seconds after he's gone, the smile is still plastered over her face. And so is the warmth in her cheeks it caused. Valour approaches Myels, who's still very far from being healed. But she'd done all she could. Disinfecting the wound, removing all the dirt, and grass that had gotten into it. Stitching it up the best she could, and dressing it with what she had. Every so often Myels lets out groans of pain, something she couldn't really help. So she stood there, running her fingers through his sweat matted hair, just like she liked done when she was sick or hurt. It clearly did send some relief through the boy as his groans of pain lessened, as did the muscles in his face. He was younger then Valour by a few years, no older then 16. It was still haunting to her how young most of the 100 were, and dealing with what they were. She doubted she'd be as strong as she is now at their age.

The sound of the dropship closing catches the attention of all of the teens, as does Bellamy's yelling.

"Murphy! Murphy"! He stands just below as the door rises. "Open the damn door"!

"You try to be a hero, Jasper dies"!

The words send shivers down Valours spine. Jasper. Murphy had Jasper. They didn't only have to worry about the enemy's outside the camp, they were inside too.