EXTRA TWO

... E X T R A 2 ...

"Mr. Clarginton"  Hunter was greeted. "Thank you for meeting me today"

"Good morning Mr. Pierce "Hunter says smoothly. He knew damn well why he was in the principals office. But he wasn't going to admit to anything. His fucking scholars ship was on the line. And if he lost it he'd loose Sebastian and his friends and his parents would be disappointed and ugh! That isn't about to happen.

"Have you heard of the rumors that Kelvin McCarthy is gay?"

"Oh, yes sir. I can say I wasn't expecting that"

The principle nods his head. "Well, I've received from multiple students that you started this rumor accessed the school."

"What?" Hunter acted shocked. "I didn't start any rumors Mr. Pierce"

"So you didn't post this picture around campus?" He slid a photo across the desk.

"No sir"

"I have McCarthy saying otherwise."

"Sir, I don't know why he'd say I posted this obscene picture about him. I have nothing against him. Plus it's quite rude to out someone who wasn't ready." Hunter spoke. His facial expressions matching his words as he acted out the innocent victim.

Mr. Pierce sighed. He'd had a long day and he had to talk with smythe afterwards about his nine and a half unexcused absences. "Do you know who would have something against McCarthy?"

"I'm sorry sir, but I don't"

Mr pierce stared at Hunter for a bit. They held eye contact. Something in mr pierce's gut told him hunter was somehow part of this. I mean he is dating Smythe who always seems to be in the middle of some bullshit every other week. But with out hard core evidence Mr. Pierce couldn't do anything about it. "Ok. Thank you for your time. Please send in Sebastian"

Hunter walked out the room and looked over to Seb who sat in the waiting area. Sebastian held a thumbs up. 👍 And Hunter responded with an ok.👌 "Sebastian? Mr. Pierce would like to see you now"

...

374 words

I hope you guys enjoyed this story. I wrote it in 10th grade. And it's so nice to see how other people enjoy it too.
I might make other glee stories. But I won't promise a thing.

The end.