Idk what to call this :/

Jeff sat on his bed staring at Sebastian who laid on the floor. The situation was explained Wednesday and it was Thursday. and honestly Jeff wanted Sebastian in his own room.

"Are you ever getting out?"

"No"

The door opened and in came Nick. He looked down at Seb then to his boyfriend who at on the bed. "Seb I thought we agreed on no cock blocking" Nick says stepping over Sebastian.

"We did" Sebastian remembers that agreement and he honored that shit. Except for right now...

"So why are you still on the floor?"

"Because I have problems and I'm avoiding Hunter"

"I have problems too. Like the fact that I haven't had my Jeff for 3 weeks"

"Why are you still avoiding him?" Jeff asks.

"I don't know."

Nick groans in frustration and grabs his phone. Pushing numbers in he receives a look from Jeff. A question look that says 'what are you doing?' Nick held up his finger.

"Hello?" the person answered on the other end.

"Hey I think I have something that is yours" Nick says. "It's laying on my floor in its self pity. Like a dog without its master. So come and collect your little pup please."

"He won't talk to me."

"Cool! Sounds like a you and him problem. See you in 5"

With that Nick hung up the phone.

"I can't believe you did that?" Jeff says.

"What? He needed to go baby"

"I hate you" Seb says looking up at him from his comfortable position on the floor.

"Hearts and kisses, Smythe" Nick smirks before attaching his lips to his boyfriends.

Seb gets up from the floor and head towards the door.

"Wait" Jeff pushes softly on Nicks chest to get him off "where are you going?"

"I'm leaving since Nick here has decided to invite someone I'm trying to avoid. So have a nice time banging."

...

Sebastian walked out of the Niff dorm and decided he was just going to go walk the hallways. He was lost in thought until Blaine showed up in front of him. Blaine, hot Blaine. Blaine with the angel voice Blaine. Have you seen him dance? He's got hip movement. You know what that means??? Great in bed.

"Hey sweet cheeks" Sebastian greats the freshman. Blaine smiles showing his pearly whites.

"Hey Sebastian. What are you doing on this side of the dorms?"

Klaine dorms where on the north side of the school. Sebastian has managed to walk from the west side of the school where the Niff dorm room was at to the north. Sebastian and Hunters room was at the east. Brittana rooms where also in the north.

"I'm just taking a walk" Sebastian says.

"Oh cool. Cool. Did you want to walk with me to my room?"

Sebastian looked into Blaine's eyes. Why would he ask him that? Kurt hates his guts. He wouldn't want Sebastian to be anywhere near his boyfriend at 8:30 at night.

"Sure" Sebastian says Because fuck Kurt. He can choke on a dick.

They walked slowly down the hallway and had a conversation. Sebastian managed to make Blaine laugh multiple times with his jokes that where borderline sexual. during this time Sebastian's phone rang and it was Hunter. He rolled his eyes and pressed the power button twice on his iPhone to end the call.