EXTRA ONE

I felt like we needed some "deleted scenes". Lol idk what else to call it.

...   E X T R A 1 ...

Sebastian walks into the chior room his smirk now returned on his face. He was back.

He sat on the desk talking music with hunter until it was time. Of course seb has asked hunter for the floor.

"So sectionals are coming up" seb starts " and we have filled for all of you to go. Except for the people who are under the grade point average."
Sebastian looked into the faces of his fellow warblers. While some were anxious, others where confident. It is just sad that they always have to drop at least one person every year because of their poor academic standard.

"At the beginning of the year you were all told of this event happening. So the warbler that is being dropped is, andrew fairchild." everyone stared at the called out freshman. The freshman that called him a whore a few days ago. Of course Sebastian wasn't over that bullshit.

The freshman was shocked. "You are just targeting me!" he claims.

"No. I'm telling you the truth"

"This isnt fair you fucking whore!"

"Hey" Hunter says. And Brittany couldn't hold her girlfriend back this time.

"We are not doing this again you freshie" Santana says standing up.

"Santana, Hunter it's fine." Sebastian says reassuring his friends. "See at this school freshie, we don't slut shame. No. We give the slut more things to suck." he then points toward the door "You can leave now"

"This will not be the last of me"
"I'm telling my father" Brittany says. There were whispers in the room and Sebastian smiles the biggest toothy smile ever.

...

306 words

I've decided to keep this one as close to the original as possible so I'm sorry if it was shitty.