Break up?

So I just relized that maybe these chartaters are out of charter, so don't hate.
Also! Some can say that the school page is a bullying site. I'm sorry. I'm not sure what type of school page this is. So... once again I'm sorry.
Also shit it's been a year. I guess I should update.

...

"The page is off the hook." Blaine says as he meets up with Jeff, Nick, Trent, and Kurt. "There is rare siteings of them all over the school!"
He scrolls down to where a kid has a video of Hunter going off on a poor freshman. Well ... the freshman was a dick but still. The freshmen are seen as babies and not to be picked on that much. But Hunter was going all out one the child.

Next they found someone flirting with Sebastian. Usually, this was normal because flirting is part of Sebastian's personality. But the flirting that was caught on tape was different. The softmore was pushed up against the lockers, faces really close and Sebastian was whispering into his ear. Once Sebastian left the kid was left red.

"What did he say?" The boy holding the camera asks as he ran up to the 10th grader. The boy was blushing and grinning his face off. "I refuse to restate the words that came out of his mouth."

"Ooooo!" The camera boy exclaims,  very interested. "You're red as a tomato please tell the world!"

"Wait, are you live? Dude, Hunter is going to fucking kill me!" The softmore yells were followed by rustling of the camera until the clip ended.

Blaine looked up from the phone to the other teens that had surrounded him.

"So like are they still together?" Trent asks the question that was on everyone's mine. Well maybe not Kurt's. He couldn't give two fucks about anything involving Smythe.

"If they had broken up, Sebastian would have been crashing at mine and Nick's room" Jeff answers.

"Hunter alert" Kurt warns the others. The bulky teen was seen down the hallway, the classes separating like the Reed Sea as Hunter walked through.

"Anderson," he says scareing the shit out of Blane. "Learn the words to One More Night. You're singing lead tomrrow"

Blaine quickly found the words he needed while his mind was asking a ton of questions. But it all didn't come out. Instead he found him self saying the only thing he could think of. "But Sebastian is singing le-"

"You are singing lead. Got it."

"Yep." His voice tight nearly getting the word out.

...

Hunter walked into the room he shared with Sebastian. It was a decent size, two twin sized beds hugging the walls, navy blue carpet in the middle, and a desk that sat a laptop and two lamps.

"Hello Hunter," Sebastian greets.

"Seb," he says back. Hunter grabbed his pajamas and went to the bathroom. Sebastian soon herd the shower start to run.

He sighed. Fucking Hunter still wouldn't talk to him.

'He won't talk to me'  he sent a simple text to his cousin. His phone then rings.

"Hey Sarah," he answers.

"Oh no!" She gasped on the other end. "I'm so sorry Seb. I really am. Like you don't understand how guilty I feel."

"No. Don't feel guilty. Hunter is..." he had to think of what to say. Insulting Hunter is no what he wanted to do. "Hunter is just so stuborn. Like I can not belive he thinks that I would cheat on him."

Sebaiton recives a snort on the other end of the phone. "Yeah. Ok. And I can't belive that America is independent."

"Fine. You've got me. I can't belive that he thinks that I would cheat on him with a female."