Worst Choir Practice EVER!

Everyone was at Warbler practice. Everyone but the captains.

"Maybe they are 'spicing it up' and lost track of time." Nick suggest as it was  now two minutes past three. Choir practice always started at three after school. Always. And at 2:45 both Hunter and Sebastian were always in the choir room. Always. The last Warblers to always arrive at 2:58 were Santana and Brittany. Always. It has always been that way since Hunter became leader. always.
Always until now.
"Yeah because Sebastian and Hunter lose track of time like that," Blaine adds with sarcasm. "Hunter was born and raised as a solder. Being late isn't in his vocabulary. And Sebastian is with Hunter so he has no room to be late."
Everyone nods their head in agreement.
The Warblers chat and chill for a little. Waiting for there captain and ex-captain (well assistant captain) to show up.

"Oh my God." Trent says earning everyone's attention. "Check the school's Facebook page"

Warbler Academy has a new post. (Today 9:24am)
Warbler Academy: Watch out for a #huntbastian earthquake!

Everyone started talking at once. Some in worry, some in disbelief. The door open entering Hunter. And just Hunter.

"Warm up." Hunter announces. Jeff flinched from the tone of The Warblers captain. It was so demanding with his 'no-bullshit-voice'.
Everyone moved slowly taking in Hunters attitude. Yep he was upset.
"We do not have all day," Hunter barks. "One More Night."
No one wanted to say anything. No one wanted to dare talk to Hunter while he was in this state.

"What is the problem?"
"Well," Jeff starts "S-Sebastian is the lead in this song and Sebastian is not here."
"Kurt you lead."
The wide eyed brunette cleared his voice to speak. "This song is out of my zone," he says. He keeps a straight face as Hunter seemed to send him the death glare. This song wasn't out of his zone and Hunter knew it. Everyone knew it. Kurt just didn't want to sing the song.

"Blaine." Hunter turned to the large hazel eyed singer.
"Not a... Maroon 5 type of guy." Hunter was about to loose his shit. Then the doors opened.
"Plus, you don't even know all the words." Sebastian strolled into choir room, his signature smirk on his face.
"You're late" Hunter grunts.
"And so were you," Sebastian throws back. Then look to the other Warblers. "Are you guys ready?" he was met with nods and a few grumbles of yeses.

Practice with on smoothly. Well, as smoothly as it could be. Hunter and Sebastian were not agreeing at all. There was a point that Brittany had to pinch Santana to keep her from saying something highly offensive.

"Right, left, right ,pop. Changing. Changing. Left right left. Stop stop stop. Sebastian."
"Yeah I know. Left right left." Sebastian huffs in frustration.
"Then do it!"
"I am!!!"

Hunter rubs his face. Sebastian was REALLY pissing him off. "That's it for today." Hunter says. He just wanted to be done with practice. Everyone fled out not wanting to be stuck in that room no more than they needed to.

Trent walks out and grabs his phone.

Trent  posted on Warbler Academy page. (Today 4:58pm)
Trent : #huntbastian update! Worst choir practice EVER!