18

Lolo🙉💕: Ik you're pissed at me and you don't want to talk, but I want to apologize I'm sorry about what I said...me bringing you here wasn't just because of your mom, it's also because I missed you...I thought this would be good for the both of us...please y/n I'm sorry come back home.

I stared at the text. Home? She wants me to come back home I thought her place was just somewhere I was staying until I got better. Shaking my head I got out of bed and walked down but stopped in my tracks once I saw two people sitting on the couch.

"Laur you let one of your one night stands sleep in...that's new" I furrowed my eyebrows "what no-"

"Shut up Brian...this is my friend Y/n"  I felt a little exposed considering I was wearing short shorts and a tank top with no bra but I didn't go upstairs I just walked into the kitchen. "wait wait wait wait wait...hold on!" I stopped and turned to the guy who sits up on the couch. He raises his phone and looked at it then at me. "You're" he pauses "You're y/n y/l/n!" He smiles widely showing me his screen which was a pic of me...he was on Instagram.

"Oh yeah hi"

"You slept with the pop star"

"I didn't sleep with her oh my god! We're friends like I told you" Brian chuckles "whatever that Ryan dude has it in for you" my heart stops once I heard his name. "What?"

He showed me his phone I quickly grabbed it and looked at the caption it was pop crave.

Ryan Simmons access Y/n y/l/n for being the abusive one, He was using self defense.

"I-I wasn't what?" I reread the caption again. "No"

"Let me see" Laura took the phone out my hand furrowing her eyebrows "this is your ex?" I nodded "I promise you i didn't do anything"

"No it's ok I believe you"

"You do?" She nods "I do"

"I do too...even though I'm high right now I can tell, I mean look at you compared to him. He's huge and he got the body that I want look at those arms! Damn I should really hit the gym...aye by any chance do you know what he do in the gym?"

"Brian!"

"What?! I'm trying to look like that"

"I'm sorry about him" I shook my head "no it's ok um as long as he's not trying to get in touch with me I'm fine" I smiled trying not to worry Laura, but in the inside I'm freaking out. He's coming for me, he's clearly mad at me. If he finds out I'm down here he'll come get me.

"Why are all the cute guys crazy" the girl who was sitting next to Brian finally spoke.

What if Camila tells him where I'm at? What if she was serious about what she said? He knows I'm alive, he's angry, and I know that he wants me dead.

I swallowed my spit walking into the kitchen taking a breath I looked down at my phone

You: Please don't tell him where I'm at

Camila: I won't

You: thank you

She didn't reply back but I was relieved that she wouldn't stoop so low. I open the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water.

I walked back into the room "Do you smoke?" Laura asks as she lit up a blunt I stared at it "I'm a singer so no"

"Do you want to try...you're not singing now or for a while" everyone looked at me "it could get your mind off of some things" get my mind off of Lauren, that would be good. But is smoking really worth it?