I Just Wanna Kiss Your Lips The Ones Between Your Hips

Start from the beginning

At his simple feather like touch my whole body felt like it was about to burst into flames, reaching my own hand out in a daze i pressed my shaky hand against his broad damp chest sighing i knew if i tried to speak now words would fail me so without saying anything else i stepped future into my husbands embrace as his arms circled around me and pressed my lips against his neck i shuddered slightly as the wetness of his body seeped through my light nightie making me feel cold.

Slowly Ronnie's hands began to travel down my back towards my bum as he gave it a gentle squeeze, "Do you realise how beautiful you are?", he sighed.

"Why don't you show me", i smiled against his neck as i kept up my attack of tender kisses.

Ronnie squeezed my bum tighter as a groan rumbled in the back of his throat as i kept up my attack on his neck, "I will", Ronnie growled as he pushed me away from him causing me to land on the bed in-front of him.

I gasped staring back up into my husbands face as his deep brown eyes shone with lust, Ronnie smiled mischievously back at me from behind his wet messy hair as his hands traveled down towards his towel, i allowed my eyes to follow his movement as he nipped the side of his towel and let it fall around his feet leaving him standing there in all his naked glory.

Stepping forward slightly Ronnie began to kneel down at the edge of the bed in-front of my knees reaching forward he grabbed my legs pulling me closer to the edge as he trails his fingers roughly up and down the outside of my thighs "Open", Ronnie breathed huskily.

Shaking with anticipation i done what i was told and pulled my legs apart for him as i stared up at the ceiling and waited for what he had planned, i closed my eyes as i felt his lips brush off my inner thighs, automatically i reached down for him but Ronnie pulled away.

"Nooo", Ronnie pulled back breathing heavily.

I opened my eyes to look down at him, "Why?", i pouted.

"Because your a rough hair puller", Ronnie smiled as he began to kiss the back of my calf.

I gasped arching back, "I thought you liked that".

"I like having hair too so if you need to hold something hold onto the covers", Ronnie purred as his lips traveled back up my leg towards my south.

The movement caused the muscles down south to contract in pleasure, biting down on my bottom lip i grabbed onto a handful of the sheets underneath me loving how Ronnie's lips felt as they traveled up my inner thigh towards my south, my breath caught slightly when his nose skimmed close to my south causing me to shudder inwardly and out.

"Hm, This is my favourite part", Ronnie blew against my south teasing me before he engulfed me with the power of his tongue off my sweet spot.

I arched back into the king sized bed as the pleasure consumed me, after being together for eleven months Ronnie new exactly what i liked and what i didn't, closing my eyes i let myself feel every movement of his tongue as it flicked and swirled around my sweet spot in slow torture, i was so lost in the moment that i wasn't aware of his fingers inside of me until he began to move them in and out at the same slow rhythm of his tongue, arching back future i cried out as my blood boiled with pleasure, i couldn't take it any more i had to let go.

Ronnie moved back from me as he with-drawled his fingers to crawl over me, "Not yet", Ronnie warned as he directed himself between my legs and before i knew it the usual feel of his thick erection was inside of me and i was moaning out loud in pleasure, Ronnie grunted as he began to move against me faster and faster each time to no stop, we both panted in pleasure as we began to build again, reaching up around Ronnie's back i trailed my fingers roughly down his back as he continued to move with me, "Jesus", Ronnie moaned louder as he pushed me future until i couldn't take it anymore arching my body up off the bed underneath him i let go moaning as Ronnie too stilled on-top of me before collapsing his whole weight onto me.

We both laid there motionless as we tried to regain our breathing and when i could finally move again i looked down towards my body noticing i was still wearing my nightie, "I'm glad you liked the nightie".

Using his elbows Ronnie lifted himself up to look down at me as a huge smile spread across his face, "Well it seemed a shame to remove it when you look so hot in it", Ronnie paused to run his fingers through my hair, "But maybe the second time we can remove it".

I gazed up at my husband in shock, "Second?".

Ronnie grinned down at me, "I always have seconds", before i could answer Ronnie captured my mouth with his, his tongue broke into my mouth as he pulled me on-top of him and made love for the second time this morning... 

***OK so i had serious trouble trying to write this chapter I'm pretty sure it shows, i really tried my best to fix it up i love writing this story but sometimes its so hard sometimes i feel like giving up, feed back would be appreciated muchly :)***