1. Wrestlemania 34

Colby was opening Wrestlemania this year. He was waiting in the gorilla.

It was the women's Battle Royale. Becky just got eliminated. When he saw her walking through the gorilla, he knew something was wrong. They were really good friends, and he could feel when she was feeling bad, and that was the case.

After his win, the congratulations, the interviews, something was still bugging him. Where the hell did Becky go?

He found her hiding, between two truck trailers, and he heard her sobbing.

- Hey! Wanna talk about it?

She looked at him, and the tears just bursted out. He opened his arms and hugged her, she was literally shaking and crying in his arms

- Shhhh... That's ok... I am here, let it all out...

After a while, she quieted herself, and was just sniffing for time to time.

- I am sorry... You're supposed to celebrate your win and you're stuck here with me and my puffy red eyes.

- Don't worry. Tell me what's wrong?

- What's wrong is that my career is going nowhere.

- What are you talking about, the fans love you.

- And yet I'm here, eliminated in the middle of a battle royale in the pre-show of Mania. My work life isn't going anywhere, my love life is dead, maybe I should've listen to my mum and stayed a flight intendant.

- Well I'm sure you're cute in the uniform, but you were born to be a wrestler. You are just having a bad day.

- I'm having a bad year Colby. I'm tired to be the funny sidekick who got beaten up from time to time in order for others to turn heel.

He saw the desperation in her eyes. She was really pissed of and sad.

- Maybe you should talk with the creatives. Ask them if they got something for you. Pitch them something. Maybe a heel turn, it worked for me. But please, just don't give up like that. You have what it takes to be great, they just don't see it. So show them. The fans see it, you just have to convince our boss.

She gave him a hug. A long, tight hug.

- Thank you. That was what I needed to hear.
- You're welcome. That's what friends are made for.

They were interrupted by a staff member.

-Colby, your girlfriend is looking for you, she wanted to spend the rest of the show with you.

- OK, I'm coming. See you later Becks.

- Thanks again. See you later.

The night went by without them having a chance to talk again. But when she got back to the hotel, Rebecca had received a message from Colby: "You're great. Just show them"

--------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello everyone! This is a very short first chapter, but I just wanted to quickly start posting. The other ones will have variable lengths. I'll try to post regularly, but I make no promises since I work full time and write when I can. Hope you enjoy my story 😊