Chapter 17

Chapter 17.......basics

After work I tidied up and was just trying to figure out what to make for supper when Will called. At first my heart sank with disappoint. I assumed he was phoning to cancel our plans.

"So I was thinking of leaving the office early, skipping the gym and just coming to your place. If that's all right?" Will asked

"Sure that sounds good." I laughed, "You do know that to most people leaving the office early means during the day not at six o'clock at night."

"Well it's early for me," his voice suddenly becoming Deep and husky. "I want to see you." Electrified tingles shot through my body sending goosebumps racing across my skin. The man knew just what to say and how to say it. "I could stop and grab some piazza or Chinese food if you want?"

"No gym and fast food are you sure your feeling alright?" I teased trying to get a grip on reality. "Which ever you want. Both sound good to me."

I could here the beeping of the alarm system through the phone as Will left the office. "Ok I'll see you in about forty minutes or so."

Exited butterflies dancing in stomach as I heading to my room. I retouched my makeup and redid my hair. I know it sounds ridiculous but I was nervous. Changing from my suit I debated what to wear. Normally I would wear my baggy jogging pants and hoody. My slouch cloths as I preferred to call them but defiantly not with Will coming over. Throwing on a pare of blue jeans and a shirt I went to check on the kids.

Time edged by at a snails pace as I waited on Will. By the time he finally arrived I was I an exited nervous wreck. Reminding myself not to be to over zealous I impatiently waited for him to ring the doorbell. Giving it a few seconds longer I forced myself to walk slowly to the door. I didn't want him to know I was sitting in the kitchen watching for him to pull in.

"Here let me help you." Grabbing the top boxes of the Chinese food it smelled amazing.

Placing everything on the island I grabbed some plates and called the girls. Putting the twins in their high chairs we all sat down to eat as the family I wished we would eventually be. When we had finished eating the girls offered to clean up supper. Nearly pushing Will and I from the kitchen.

"That wasn't to weird." Will comment as he looked back towards the kitchen.

"Your telling me," Agreeing full heartedly I handed Will Logan's bottle. "They must want something."

Scooping the remote off the TV Will flipped to the game. "I just want to see what the score is." I wasn't surprised in the least bit. In fact I was shocked when after a few moments he turned the tv off and came and sat beside me.

"You can watch the game if you like." I said giving him a strange look.

Nestling Logan into the crook of his shoulder Will shook his head. "It's all good. I'll just catch the high lights on sports centre later."

Well I thought putting time with me over his favourite sport. Things really had come along way considering Will never missed a game. Hell he even flew back to England to see some of Untied's games with his brother.

"What?" Will asked referring to the ridiculous smile I had on my face.

"Nothing....why can't I smile?" I teased.
Turning his head and glancing back towards the kitchen Will reached over taking my hand in his. "You looked beautiful today." Lifting my hand to his mouth Will softly kissed my fingers. His lips lingering suggestively longer than they should have.

"Thank you," my voice barley an audible whisper. Looking into his eyes I could feel myself sinking into their crystal blue depths. "You look not to shabby yourself," I said teasingly.