the way of the ninja. part two

Start from the beginning

The group cringed inside of the box as they ran into a huge rock. They felt the skeletons eyes on them, and could only hope that they didn't notice it's unusual placement. And they didn't. Luckily.

Kai's gonna get it from all four of them when they got him back.

They walked up behind another skeleton, and you lifted up the front of the box. The skeleton noticed Kai in the distance and got ready to shout, before you grabbed him, pulled him inside the box and kicked him in the chest, ripped off his arm and putting inside his mouth as a gag. You pulled off his legs, and left him in a pile, his shouts of anger muffled.

You looked back to see the others staring at you in shock. "What? Never seen a girl get feisty?" You teased, before continuing on your little trek.

When you reached a conveyer belt, you signalled for them to crawl under, and grab on. They listened and you followed closely behind them.

。o○☆

"IT'S shaped like a donut! I wonder if it tastes like-" the skeleton bit into the rock, shattering its front tooth. While the other groaned in exasperation at his stupidity.

They found Kai behind a group of rocks, and watched him flip over and away.

"Over here!" You whisper shouted, guiding them towards a small train track. They climbed up and onto in swinging across it like monkey bars.

They jumped off halfway, landing behind the group of boulders Kai had previously hid behind.

They then flipped over another group of rocks, before finding a ladder leading up to a small, treehouse like cabin. You, Cole, Jay and Zane all climbed up the ladder in the same order, trying not to fall. They finally reached the top, where they found Kai crawling on top of a small roof.

He crawled over to the other side, peering through a small hole that showed the inside of the house. The others got their quickly, and looked in there to see what Kai had ran away from them for.

"What is wrong with you?" You whisper yelled, hitting him softly on the back of the head. "Shhh," He shushed you, pointing to the inside. You rolled your eyes, but stayed quiet.

Inside was a skeleton, laughing evilly while looking at the scroll, before putting it down and leaving the shelter.

"It's upside down." Jay whispered, hinting towards the map. "They're digging in the wrong spot!"

"So, it's close," You whispered, looking at Cole for confirmation to sneak in and grab it. Cole gave a short nod of excitement, waiting to see what you could do.

The others mirrored his expression.

You sighed and flipped inside of the hut, landing softly on the floor. Your eyes darted around the room, checking for any possible threats, realising that there was none, you reached out to grab the map, but you were stopped as a hand grabbed your wrist.

"Not so fast, girlie." Samukai's voice echoed in your ears. Your face hardened in annoyance. "You wanna do this the easy way, or the hard way?" You challenged, a mischievous smile creeping onto your face. You looked up at the ninja in the window, seeing them with a worried expression.

You quickly looked back down, not wanting Samukai to know they were there. He pulled you away from the map by your wrist. "Have it your way, I've always liked a challenge." You said, lifting your knee and hitting him in the stomach, he jolted from the hit, but quickly recovered.

You twisted his arm under yours, the roles reversing. You were now holding his wrist, you used your elbow to press him against the unstable walls of the hut. His expression was filled with rage. But before you knew it, he pushed you back, and you fell into the table. You growled as you stood back up, ready to knock the proud smirk straight off of Samukai's face.