You drive me crazy {Kim Seokjin x reader}

WARNING: MINOR VIOLENCE. DONT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

      You sat on a park bench, smiling and giggling, as you listened to laughter resonating through the park. This wasn't just any laugh, no, it was a laugh you knew all too well, and you loved it. It was the windshield laugh of your long-time best friend, Kim Seokjin.

"You drive me crazy, (Y/N)!" He said, still giggling.

"Yeah? Well you drive me craziER!" You retorted, playfully punching his arm.

Then you both bursted into laughter again. You loved being around Jin. It was much better than staying home. Why? Because your boyfriend, Lee Jooheon, is possessive and abusive. You can't go a week without fresh bruises. He started out really sweet and kind but now he's cruel and scary. But through it all, Jin was there. He has no idea about what Jooheon does to you but he's still there for you.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)." He waved his hand infront of your face. "Hey are you in there?" He asked, tapping on your forehead.

"Huh? Oh, sorry Jinnie. I must have spaced out." You said, smiling apologetically.

"Really?! I hadn't noticed." He said sarcastically, laughing when you smacked his chest.

"Do you want to go get some bubble tea with me?"

"Like you needed to ask." He smiled, taking your hand and walking out of the park.

~time skip cuz I'm lazy~

A couple hours later, Jin walked you home despite your protests. When you got home, you invited him inside to dry off because it had started raining while you were walking back.

"The bathroom is up the stairs, third door on the left." You said, gesturing up the stairs.

"Thanks" He said, quickly going up stairs.

Then, just as you started to relax, Jooheon walked in looking rather angry.

"Jooheon I-" You were cut off by his hand across your face.

You touched the stinging red mark on your face and felt tears welling up in your eyes.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your damn excuses." He glared at you angrily and you flinched under his gaze. "You're 45 minutes late. Did you just lose track of time or do you just not care? God, you're so fucking stupid!" He slapped you again, except this time, instead of it being followed by more shouting, you heard someone come bounding down the stairs and what sounded like a punch.

You opened your eyes and saw Jooheon on the floor with a bloody nose and Jin standing over him with a fist raised, ready to punch him again.

"How dare you hit her like that!" He punched him again. "She was your girlfriend!"

Your racing thoughts stoped when he said that.

'Wait. Did he just say "was" '

Apearantly Jooheon heard it too.

"Was? She is my girlfriend." He smirked but that smirk turned to a grimace when Jin delivered another punch to his face.

"No. She's not. Its obvious that you don't love her. And you didn't take care of her so she's mine now. She deserves a real man. One that will take care of her and give her the attention she so rightly deserves. You're nothing but a sorry excuse for a man so, thank you, she's mine now." He sneered, throwing Jooheon to the floor and taking your hand.

He smiled gently.

"Come on jagiya. Let's go." You smiled back and followed him without question.

"You drive me crazy (Y/N) (L/N). I love you." He said, kissing your temple.

"Well you drive me craziER Kim Seokjin. I love you too." You said smiling as you walked hand in hand.

A/N:

I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST JOOHEON. I love Jooheon he's my monsta x bias I just put him in here cuz he's the first person that came to mind. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay safe and y'all just keep being y'all. Mwah!