Chapter Nineteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

 Buti na lang pinalagpas na iyon ng lalaki. I helped the guy get up and when I looked back at Axel his frown became more evident. I went on with dancing with the guy just because I didn’t want to leave the dance floor yet. Ayaw kong mawala sa paningin ko si Axel. He was with another woman and I didn’t want him out of my sight. I wanted to see everything he does with that bimbo!

Axel caught me looking at him and I quickly looked away.

“Ano ang pangalan mo?” The guy asked.

“Val –andrea!”

“Valandrea? What a unique name.” He chuckled. I faked a smile and look back at Axel’s direction. Now he was with two women. He draped each of his arms around the shoulder of the two girls and I saw them walking out of the dance floor. Where was he going with two bimbos with ten pounds of make up and fake boobs?  

“I’m Simon.” Sabi ng lalaking kasayaw ko.

“Nice meeting you. I need to go.” I said in a hurry and left him. I found myself pushing my way through the crowd, looking for Axel. Malayo na sila nang makita ko at papasok na sa VIP area. They already got in ng makasunod ako sa kanya. Hinarang agad ako ng dalawang bouncer na nakatayo sa labas ng area na iyon.

“Please, let me in.” Pakiusap ko.

“Hindi pwede, miss. Private area ito, bawal pumasok dito.”

“Kilala ko ang lalaking pumasok d’yan. I just need to talk to him.”

The bouncer looked at me skeptically.  

“Why don’t you ask him? Sabihin mong gusto siyang makausap ni Valerie.” I said. They just stood there, pretending they didn’t hear anything. They probably had dealt with people like me before and thought I was just drunk.

“I am Valerie Zamora, sister of Tristan Zamora, a good friend of the owner of this club. If you don’t let me in Wayne will know of this.” I threatened them. I had to.

Bouncer one and bouncer two exchanged looks. Finally, inutusan niyang pumasok ang kasama niya at pagkaraan ng ilang sandali lumabas ulit ito. He nodded his head and bouncer one lifted the red rope, letting me pass. I climbed up the stairs where the actual lounge was. What I saw made me gasp even though I kind of expected it, it still shocked me. He was sitting on the black leathered couch, sandwiched between the two bimbos. He was making out with the bimbo on the right, while the one on the left was kissing his neck and unbuttong his shirt.

I swallowed what felt like a lump of my heart. “A-axel…” I said, almost in a whisper.

Axel broke away from the kiss and him and the two women he was with looked at me. The corner of his lips lifted in a deviant smile that made me anxious. "Well, well, well, look who we have here."

Dad always tells me to fight for what I think is worth something. Kaya nga ako nakatayo dito ngayon.

“Who is she?” Nakaismid na tanong ng babae sa kanan niya.

I looked at the girl and cocked a brow at her. “Wala kang pakialam dahil hindi naman ikaw ang pinunta ko dito.”

“Bitch.” She retorted.

“Come on, girls, don’t fight. Why don’t we just all love each other?” He grinned, still not taking his eyes off me. “Want to join us, Val?”