XIV~ elsa's problem

jack's PoV

to say that elsa looks a bit worse for wear is like saying hiccup is well off. a huge understatement. her clothes are stained with mud and torn, her hair is wild and she looks exhausted. when her eyes land on us, she squeezes her eyes shut before walking towards us. me and hiccup stop and share a look

"elsa? what happened to you?" i gasp. elsa is an extremely sorry sight as she answers.

"hiccup, jack. i know i've been an asshole, and i did an awful thing to you two. but please, i need your help" she practically begs. hiccup looks at me

"we'll help, but you need to explain what happened"

"thank you so much hiccup. i'll explain everything. i'm so sorry for what i did, and i know i don't deserve your help" she wipes at her eye. hiccup just nods and leads us to the car. we drive home in silence. once we arrive, hiccup takes us to the living room. we sit down.

"so elsa. in order for us to help you, we need to know what happened" hiccup says sternly. elsa nods slowly

"about a week after you fired me, i got a call saying that my father had died in a car crash. i flew to massachusettes for the funeral and after i came back, i found out that i had been evicted from my place, and stripped of everything. i had a little money left that i was using to pay for a small room in a b&b, but it ran out." she leaned her head in her hands. me and hiccup looked to each other, feeling immense amounts of pity.

"jack, love. would you go set up the guest room? i will have a maid borrow you some clothes." elsa nods, smiling at hiccup

"thank you" hiccup nods.

"take a shower, i'll have some food prepared for you" he says.

"follow me, i'll show you to your room" i tell her. she follows me up the stairs.

"you'll stay here. the bathroom is through that door." i point to the door. she smiles at me

"thank you jack. i'm really sorry for what i did" i just shrug. she walks into the bathroom and i set up the room. once i'm done, i go back downstairs. hiccup is sat cross legged on the couch, reading a book.

"hey master" i greet him as i sit down. he looks up and gives me a smile

"hey princess." we stay silent for a moment, before i speak up again

"you're doing a good thing"

"hmm?"

"with elsa. after what she did, you had full rights to tell her to fuck off, but you didn't." i say. he shrugs.

"a few months ago, i would have told her to screw off and said that i'm not a charity fund. i suppose you inspired me to be a better person" he leans over and brushes a small strand of hair out of my eye. i smile at him and gently lean into his touch. i'm about to say something when elsa walks down the stairs, dressed in a pair of leggings and a plain white shirt.

"the chef has prepared you a meal. it's in the dining room, through that door" hiccup points to it. elsa nods shyly and walks through. hiccup holds out his arms and i move over, laying against him. he turns on the tv, flicking through the channels until he lands on back to the future. about halfway through the movie, elsa comes back into the room.

"i'm going to go to bed. thank you for allowing me to stay. i hope i'ts not too much trouble" she fiddles with her shirt nervously. hiccup just nods.

"it's okay. rest well" she mouths thank you before leaving up the stairs. me and hiccup continue watching the movie. when it finishes, i yawn.

"i'm gonna follow her exaple and head to bed. goodnight sir" i untangle myself from him. he squeezes my hand with a smile

"goodnight kitten" as i walk to my room, i pass elsa's room and fail to notice the phone conversation going on.

elsa's PoV

"how is everything going" says the deep, cold voice of ryker.

"they fell for it hook, line and sinker. everything is going perfectly" i tell him.

"good. it better stay that way. remember the deal. i get hiccup back, and you get his little fling." he says, the approval in his voice not very obvious.

"yes, i remember. when are you going to do your part?"

"i'm giving you two weeks to get their trust. then, i will do my part." he growls

"okay. i'll update you soon" i hang up. that guy kinda scares me, but to get what i want, i have to work with him. after some careful consideration, i decided that i no longer wanted hiccup, i wanted jack, so now me and ryker are working together to get our boys. i don't know much about ryker, only that him and hiccup were together some years ago, but hiccup dissapeared one day, only to become the richest man in america. it's a win win. the truth is, my father is very much alive, and i never lost my home. i just need to get close to them so that i can bait them.

this should be good.

hey guys, sorry for the shorter chapter and the long wait. my house has been having bad internet issues, causing me to lose alot of progress on my other story, so i had to sort that out first. sorry :( i promise i will try to update as soon as i can, but school starts next week so updates will slow down to once or twice a week as i will only be able to write properly on saturdays and sundays.