VII~ The Shopping Session

Jacks p.o.v

Now there is something I didn't expect when Hiccup and I went shopping. That was, the fact that he willingly, I repeat, willingly, spent over 2000$ for my new wardrobe. We went to almost 12 stores, and it was just hitting lunchtime when we finished. Let me list the stores we went to:

-Ann Taylor

-Brooks Brothers

-Cato

-Victoria's Secret

-Lane Bryant

-Sunglass Hut

-Versona

-Chanel

-Gucci

-Ralph Lauren

afterward, we went out for sushi and Japanese food.

I mean, I'm not really complaining or anything, I really appreciate Hiccup doing all of this for me, but I don't know how to thank him for it all besides the regular 'thank you.' and such. During lunch, I was slowly eating because I wanted to savor the flavor of my food. After I was done taking a bite of one of my rolls, I took a sip of my ice water with lemon.

"I was thinking, princess." He said, getting my attention. "I want you to show off a few of your clothes for me when we get home and put all of them away. You don't have to try them all on, just the ones that you think are the cutest." I blushed softly and nodded

"Okay, Daddy" I answered. it was the least I could do after all. I smiled and hummed happily as I took a bite out of my teriyaki chicken fried rice. How could today get any better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~later that day~

i smiled and hummed softly as Hiccup and I put away all of my new clothes in my room. I was hanging up a few sweaters when Hiccup came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me "something you need, daddy?" I asked him as he nuzzled his nose into my neck. he hummed and started to slowly kiss my neck. I moaned softly, loving the feeling of his chapped lips. 

"your skin is so soft, princess..." he whispered against my neck. I shuddered and hummed softly.

"it's natural" I said to him as I turned to him.

"did you enjoy today, baby girl?" I nodded and pecked his lips. 

"thank you." I smiled at him. I blushed softly when he kissed my hands. I bit my lip and smirked. 

gently, I pushed him onto the bed, which earned me a raised eyebrow in confusion. I leaned into his ear and whispered: "wait here while I try on an outfit for you, daddy..." I smirked and moved away before going into my closet and picking out an outfit. 

from this point on, it is my writing. all credit for the writing above goes TheDragonThatStayed WARNING. SMUT AHEAD. 

after a few seconds of looking through my outfits, I opted for a tight-fitting black shirt and a pair of skinny blue jeans. I looked at myself for a moment in the mirror, before ruffling my hair a little. I looked... hot. with as confident a posture as I could muster, I strode out from the door and faced Hiccup, who smirked at me.

"what do you think, daddy" I crooned at him. he clicked his tongue a few times while eyeing me up and down. suddenly, he stood up and walked over to me, before placing a hand on my hip and pulling me into him. a small gasp escaped my parted lips as he planted his lips in the crook of my neck. a shudder ran down my back.

"I love it," he said. as quick as he came, he went again, moving back and sitting down on the bed.

"go try another," he smirked at me again. I walked back into the closet and took the clothes off, hanging them back up. this time, I picked out a short skirt, coming up to only 1/4 of the way down my thighs, and a tight, sleeveless shirt with a Gucci belt. as per hiccups request, my legs are shaven daily, so it looks much better. the padded bra hiccup likes adorned my chest, giving off the illusion of breasts. I took a deep breath before walking out again. 

"wow." is all hiccup said when he saw me. i placed my hand on my hip and smirked at him. 

"do you like it?" I said, sounding almost sultry. 

"definitely" he bit his lip as he looked me up and down again. I saw a faint erection growing in his pants, and I smiled to myself

"one more left, daddy" I whispered as I left for the closet again. I had saved the best for last, picking up some of the male lingerie we bought. after I hung my clothes back up, I put it on. it was black, with laces that ran down from the choker on my neck, to the small, skimpy lace covering my dick.  as I looked at myself in the mirror, I bit my lip. I hoped he would like it. as I walked out, I held my breath. hiccup's jaw dropped when he saw me, and I could plainly see his erection getting bigger. he said nothing, just stared at me as I moved slowly closer to him. as soon as I was close enough, his hand gripped my waist as he pulled me on top of him, roughly smashing his lips to mine. I returned the kiss with as much need as he did. hiccup flipped us over so I was beneath him. my arms were pinned above my head by one of his hands. the other was rested on my stomach. 

"thor, are you trying to kill me baby girl?" he growled into my ear

"n-no daddy" I moaned as he kissed down my neck. 

"I want to try something different tonight." he said as he pulled away, leaving me feeling cold. 

"Okay," I whispered, not entirely sure he heard me. I heard the sound of the drawer next to me opening and looked over. he was taking out a blindfold and 2 pairs of handcuffs. I followed his movements as he took one of my wrists and cuffed it to the bedpost, before repeating the same with the other. then, he held the blindfold in front of me. 

"You remember the code word?" he asked, straddling me. not trusting my voice, I merely nodded.

"good." I was engulfed in darkness as he placed the blindfold over my eyes before tying it at the back of my head. losing my sight heightened my other senses, so my body was hyper-aware of his hands running down my sides, resting themselves on my hips again. i felt him shift before his lips met mine again. his kiss was urgent and needy, being met with the same renewed vigor. a small moan passed my lips as his kiss moved down my neck. the moment he found my sweet spot, known by the loud moan I made, I felt him smile as he kissed and licked that spot, sending me into overdrive.  I panted and moaned as all my blood went south of the border, leaving me a mess. eventually, hiccup moved to kiss down my chest to my stomach. his hands left my hips and began pulling off the linger so I was totally exposed to him. 

"so beautiful" he whispered as his lips moved down my v- line, causing me to thrash lightly against the handcuffs. before I even knew what was happening, his mouth encased my cock, and I let out a loud moan.

"ah- d-daddy" I groaned and pulled against the cuffs, my hands itching to bury themselves in his hair and push him further down. he pulled away, making me whine from the loss of contact. 

"Your turn," he said huskily in my ear. I felt him sit on my shoulders. I leaned my head down as he guided his cock into my mouth. I took his entire length into my mouth,  he weaved his fingers through my hair and moved my head up and down.  he moaned as I drooled on his length. he bucked his hips against me, as I bobbed my head up and down faster. I groaned at the feeling of his cock hitting the back of my throat.

"baby girl I'm gonna cum" he gasped out, which made me suck him harder, hollowing out my cheeks, creating more suction. before long, he came in my mouth, which I quickly swallowed. he panted and fell next to me, though he only stayed for a moment before he took my blindfold off. I blinked a few times, my eyes adjusting to the sudden light. he took off the handcuffs, allowing me to lower my hands. 

"That was..." I trailed off, unable to find the right word

"something new" he smirked at me. all I could do was nod. we stayed in silence for a moment, the only sounds being our panting. after a few minutes of quiet, I noticed his breathing had calmed and slowed. I looked over at him to see that his eyes were closed. he looked... peaceful. I smile when I realize he fell asleep. the excitement of the day finally catches up to me as I follow suit, falling asleep. the final thing I hear before being engulfed in darkness is hiccups slow, steady breaths.