X~ found out

hiccup's PoV

"sir, can we speak for a moment?" i hear a feminine voice as soon as i enter the building. i turn around and see elsa looking extremely nervous, but confused at the same time. i know what this is about.

"of course. follow me" i walk up the stairs to my office. once we're sat down, i talk.

"what do you need?" i join my hands and lay them on the desk in front of me. she swallows.

"well sir, i uhm... overheard a few things yesterday and i have a few questions."

"what did you hear?"

"well... this isn't really my business, but i heard you saying that you would see jack 'at home' and you called him princess..." she goes red and rubs the back of her neck. i chuckle.

"well, you were right about one thing else. it is not your business i suggest forgetting you heard anything and getting back to work. do not tell the others anything. understand?" i say darkly, trying to get my point across. she gulps

"y-yes sir..." 

"good. you're excused" i gesture to the door. she hurries out. i sigh and continue. before long, i hear a knock on the door. 

"come in!" jack pokes his head around the door and smile at me. i gesture him in.

"what did you tell her?" he slowly takes a seat in frot of him. i shrug

"i just told her to keep out of it, and that it was none of her business. i mean, no one should know you're my submissive, because that is between you and i" i gesture between us. "and that's where it should stay."

"i agree, sur. if anyone found out, it could spread to the press and that would be bad for the business" he says in his usual quiet and polite tone.

"indeed. is there anything else you needed, princess?"

"no sir, i just wanted to make sure i knew the story"

"okay. you can go now, love" i smile as he leaves. 

elsa's PoV

"...i told her...out...you're my submissive...between you a..." i press my palm to my mouth as i back away from the door. jack is... hiccup's submissive? when i hear a chair sliding, i run full tilt down the hallway and into the break room. i sit down as i think this over. i can't believe it! i knew mr haddock was controlling, but never did i think it was like that! i thought that maybe they were loves. i was planning on just getting my revenge against jack for taking him from me, but now i have to take my revenge on them both... and i know just how.

jack's PoV

as i was walking back to my desk after my break, i was getting alot of weird looks from people. some people looked confused, some disgusted, and some just shocked. my frown got deeper with every new look. as i sat down, the guy next to me, sandy, nudged me.

"dude, i didn't know you swung that way!" he exclaimed

"uhh what are you talking about?"

"you and mr haddock! i mean... i never knew he was like that either" he trailed off. my eyebrows shot up

"what have you heard?!" i demanded, sandy jumped a little

"y'know, you being his submissive... do you get paid to do that" i gasp and shoot of of my chair, speedwalking down the hall. the moment i reach hiccups office, i knock loud and fast. i hear a small crash, and i suprised "come in"