She sighed and sat down beside him. Noticing the very tiny gap between them, she motioned for him to move further away before telling him what was going on.

"Apparently the company wants us two to get along and they are forcing us to share a room for tonight because they think that it will help us get a stronger bond and a better chemistry. Which will all aid in our fake relationship that unfortunately won't end," she explained and soon nodded rapidly as she saw the shocked expression on his face.

"B-but, they told us only to make it look like we're checking in here. That lady in the reception was told to go along with it. And why didn't my manager tell me?" he asked.

"Well seeing that you made us late to the photoshoot I'd say your manager didn't want to risk you not showing up at all so... I guess that's why he didn't tell you."

Taeyong shook his head as he looked out of the glass doors and spotted the familiar car. "Listen," he whispered as he leaned closer to her. She quickly shoved his face away which caused him to roll his eyes but still keep somewhat of a distance from her.

"Dispatch is outside already, so let's just go and 'check in', and then we run out of here as fast as we can, you can go left, and I'll go right." He told her and she raised her eyebrow at him.

"Run away? Is that really your plan?" she asked him and he shrugged while giving her the 'do you have a better option?' look.

"You know what? Let's just get over with it," he then suggested which earned him a weird look from her.

"You're agreeing to it?" she asked as she shook her head rapidly, "I'm actually starting to consider the 'running away' plan."

"We can't really do anything about it, so just be professional," he told her.

Seulgi groaned as she leaned back on the sofa, burying herself in the soft pillows. "Professional this, professional that," she muttered and crossed her arms.

Taeyong sighed and startled Seulgi as he grabbed her hand and made her stand up on her feet. "Hey!" she protested as he gripped tighter on her hand and dragged her to the reception.

"Hello," Taeyong greeted the receptionist who gave the two of them a knowing smile. Without typing anything on the computer, or doing anything else for that matter, she handed him a key card.

"Room 731." She said and smiled sweetly at them.

Taeyong smiled back at her and looked at Seulgi who had an irritated expression on her face. He nudged her slightly and as she came back to her senses she smiled at the lady as well.

"You think they got enough pictures now?" Seulgi asked him and he nodded slightly as a response.

"Then let go of my hand," she stated and he quickly let go of it when he realised he was still gripping onto it tightly.

They both walked towards the elevators and Seulgi noticed all the staff trying to look discreetly at them two. She rolled her eyes and got into the elevator, "oh look, they have chairs in the elevators," she commented and sat on one of them.

"Did she tell us what floor our room was on?" Taeyong asked her as he skimmed through what seemed like the endless buttons in front of him.

"I think that the hotel only has 750 rooms, so I guess it's the top floor." She said and pressed on the button that led to it.

-----------------------------------------------

Taeyong took out the key card from his pocket and scanned it on the door handle, hearing a clear *ding* as the door unlocked. He opened the door slightly and peeked into the room quickly before doing anything else.

He pursed his lips as his guess was right. He closed the door and turned to a now confused Seulgi.

"Why the heck did you close the door?" she asked him and he gestured with his hands as if he was trying to come up with something to say.

"Listen, I've been pretty busy with preparing our comeback and I'm very tired, so if you're going to get irritated, don't yell at me."

"I know that we fight a lot, but it's not like I'm going to kill you. What's in there anywhere? Rose petals and lighted candles?" she joked as she grabbed the key card from his hand and opened the door.

She went into the room and directly stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened. "I was only joking," she mumbled and quickly went to blow out all the candles on the tables.

"I knew she lied to me," she then whispered as she noticed the king sized bed in the room.

"Wait, you're not getting more irritated by this?" Taeyong asked her as he walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"I don't have that much of a temper you know," she told him and picked up the pillow from the bed and dusted off all the rose petals on it.

"So..." Taeyong trailed off as he looked at his watch, 20:47. "What are we supposed to do now?"

"Honestly," she said as she hopped on the bed. "I'm still considering to run away."

Before Taeyong could say anything he heard consistent beeps coming from his phone. He fished it out from his pocket and a smile immediately crept up on his face. "Yeah sure, I have to answer this call so come up with something meanwhile." He told her as he walked out of their room.

"Wait-!" before Seulgi could say anything more, Taeyong was already out of the room. She shook her head as she looked at the key card that was on the table.

"He's still just as stupid, but now I can have the room all to myself," she mumbled to herself and laid back on the bed comfortably. She took off her cap and grabbed her phone from her purse.

"Of course.." she muttered as she saw the notifications about Dispatch catching them at the hotel. Failing to resist the temptation, she clicked on one notification and AllKpop popped up on her phone screen.

She looked through the pictures and read the comments, feeling her heart drop as several comments stated about her being a gold digger.

"He does have a lot of money though," she joked, trying to cheer herself up.

Just as she was about to load a few more comments, she saw a message from her manager at the top corner. She clicked on it and sat right up on the bed as she read the message.

"Bad news, the stocks dropped after the photos were released and now you both are getting a lot of backlash. This won't affect your comebacks too much, but we still have to cancel your future schedules with Taeyong, except for the collaboration at MAMA. Until then, you have to lay low and just focus on your next comeback. I'll pick you up right now."

A loud squeal escaped her mouth as she got up and jumped up and down on the floor. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted with joy and grabbed her cap and her purse. She took the key card and went directly to open the door, revealing Taeyong with a big smile as he spoke on the phone.

He looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed, "did something happen?" he asked her as he covered the phone's microphone.

"Yes! My prayers have been answered! That's what happened!" she told him, a big smile plastered on her face. Without uttering any other words, she gave him the key card and hurried away to the elevators.

Taeyong watched as she ran down the hall, adding a few jumps in between. "Is she actually running away?" he thought.

"Hello? You there?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head, "yeah. Hey, I guess I'm free after all. Where do you want to meet up?"

"What about the usual place?"

"Sure, I'll be there in a few minutes."