........

*Muharems POV*

I tried my best to remember what rule number 2 was, but I can't remember it. My heart starts beating even faster, it feels like it's going to jump out of my chest.

She bows to my eye level and pats my head, chills ran down my spine, I felt uncomfortable, I doesn't feel natural. But I know her very well, she starts with me like with some child, but she then becomes brutal. My mind is crashing down. My mental state is I don't know how to explain.

I just wish to have normal family. Kind mother, father that will be there for me and not so spoiled sister.

"I'm still waiting."

She tightens grip in hand in which she held the belt. I waited to get hit, but I know she'll never do that. She likes to cook me slowly, slowly destroying my mind and at the end she'll destroy .y body and I'll become a soulless puppet doing everything she says I need to do to make her happy and proud of me. Right know to her I'm only her son on paper, in real life I'm her slave, soon to be puppet.

"I c-can't r-remem-mber ....."

She seams pissed.

"Of course, you don't know. Because you're worthless piece of shit. You don't deserve to live..."

'Here she goes. I already learnt this, after so many times of repeating....'

"You're just waste of space. You'll never have anyone to be with, no body will love you. You'll never have friends, you'll die alone, unwanted.."

'No matter how many time I listen to this, it brakes my heart even more. I feel cold, even if it's hot in room. I feel piece of my soul leaves me with every word she speaks.'

"You're no body. For you it would be better if you just jump from the building. No one would care for you if you die. I first won't. "

Tears started falling from my eyes, but I didn't say anything I just sat on one place, my eyes getting even more blurry. I can't take this anymore. It hurts emotionally and physically too.

*Melinas POV*

I was satisfied with my work. His eyes once filled with light and stars now are getting dull, like someone cast fog over them. *smirk*

After what happened today with Sanin seeing me trying to hit Muh- whatever his name is again, he knew I won't go easily with him. Well, will have nice time tomorrow without this piece of thrash.

Our family always counted 3, never 4.

After 20 more minutes, it got boring. He just sat there not moving, I stood up and pushed him with my leg and he fell on the cold floor not even trying to get up. I didn't bother to see if he was alright, I took my belt put it back in my pants and left his room, shooting off the light and saying happily "Good night~"

I closed his door and went to my room, my husband waiting for me.

"Is everything okey? Is he sleeping?", asked Sanin.

"Yes, he's sleeping like baby."

"I'll go see h...."

No he can go now. I stopped him.

"You don't need to, you'll wake him. He said good night to you. He was very tired when I went to him. Don't disturb him. Tell him everything in the morning."

"Okey, you have point.", he sat on bed and pull covers over himself, I followed him.

"Good night, honey. I can't wait for tomorrow. I think it's going to be very fun. Our little family.~"

"Yeah, go-*yawn* good night."

*smirk* Our little family~

*Muharems POV*

Like some kind of sculpture I was laying on hard floor. I was to exhausted to move my body to my 'bed', so I stayed on floor, not minding the coldness. It calmed my nerves, so I fell asleep there.

........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*ring* *ring*

I picked my self of the floor, shout off the alarm, went in bathroom. I took off my shirta nd looked into mirror. In mirror was image of tired boy, with big bags under his eyes and his once bright green eyes, now are dull. His unevenly cut hair now is short and he now looks little bit closer to resemble boy then before, but his body is still small and week. If stronger wind would blow it would take him with it.

He hurriedly gets ready, put some clothes on himself and went to kitchen. No one was yet awake, so he made breake for everyone excluding himself and left the house at 7 o'clock. He needed to go to the bus.

Next time: Theme park
______________________________________________________________________________

Done! I'm traveling to Austria while writing this, so I hope you like it.

Till next time! Your little bit sadistic author 😅

Bye!!!👋👋👋

Words: 1309