What happened?

Warning:
-Grammatical mistakes
.....
Pls read author note at the end of chapter, I don't want to bother you right now,...

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Thanks for reading!!!!
_______________________________________
Previously:

"May I go out, please?" I asked, my eyes full of tears, I couldn't hold it anymore. "But you didn't read to the end Arima...but yes, you can go out...Do you need someone to go with you?", prof said.  "No, I'll go alone. Thank you."

I walked out of classroom and started running to bathroom...

Bad words filled my mind and I start crying, holding hand over my mouth, so no one could hear me.

'God, what did I do too deserve this kind of  life... but still I grow some kind of hope that everything will be better one day....

Now:

Muharems POV

I stayed in the bathroom trying to calm myself but it didn't work, my brearh is hitching, legs buckling, hands shaking and my vision is blurry. After few minutes of sitting on floor while leaning my head on cold bathroom tiles someone knocked on the door. My head feels heavy bit still I put my hand on the lock and open the door slowly. Behind the doors stood Sasha while holdingy bag in one hand and in other packet of tissues, nudging them for me to take. I spread my hand and took them. I pulled one out of the packet and wipe my eyes and nose. I got of the floor, dust myself, throw the tissue in the trashcan and looked at Sasha. The whole time she just stood there, not telling anything l, just staring at me with the look of saddness. I must look pathetic, a boy, who is supposed to be strong and not crying like me now.

Out of nowhere she pulled me in hug and pat my head.

"Everything's going to be fine. Don't listen to them", she said.

'This is weird', I thought 'I didn't expect this from her, but it feels nice '. The hig lasted few more minutes and then I said "Ummm....you can stop now....I'm fine."

"Uh, sorry. I didn't mean.....", she mumbled and blushed.

"Thank you", I said, she was confused but came back to reality "Here l, I bought you your bag, class finished and professor Renate took your paper, just for you to know.", she said. I just nod. She smiled and nudged me to go out of the bathroom. I followed her to our next class, keeping my head low. We stepped into classroom, I didn't even know what we're having now. Sasha took me to our seats and helped me unpack and prepare for class. "Umm... what do we have now? My head is spinning." I said to Sasha, but before she could answer me professor got into the classroom. It was an old man, around 63 years, with grey hair and brown eyes, that showed wisdom hidden deep down in them. Professor's name is Edward Murphy and he's teaching history. He very kind and cheerful man for his age. He's not cranky like other people his age. He likes children because they remind him of his own.

"Good day class. How are you today?"

He started walking around classroom greeting every student in his own way. He's one of the best professors in the school and every love him, even I.

He made his way to our tableand said "Hello there Sasha and to you too Muharem..." he stopped a little, then continued "are you OK. You don't look great at all. Did something happen?"
After he finished, he put his hand onto my shoulder. I freeze but before I said anything "Everything's OK teach. You don't need to worry. He's just little sick, that's all", said Sasha while smiling at him, then she turned to me. "Aahha. If you're feeling sick feel free to go out and get some fresh air", said prof. Murphy.