The day everything began

Warning:
- Grammatical mistakes,..... etc....

Chapter: The day everything began
                   Past( part 1)
______________________________________
Last time:

"And I wish I can have mom like you!"
I said before falling on my so called bed, I didn't bother taking off my clothes. I think I have fever but who the hell cares, with that I fell into dreamless sleep.

Now:

No one's POV :
*Flashback*

Through the hospital halls erupted many cries of the newborn babies, not just cries but also laughter of happy parents and doctors.

In the room 29, doctor Vasiljevic happily said "Congratulation!!!! You got a baby boy! He's healthy and very cheriful. Here take him!" doctor gave little baby boy with green eyes and big smile on his face to woman, then he left the room.

The woman wasn't happy, she was very angry. Why, you ask?
Because she gave birth to boy not to girl. She always wanted a girl. In her eyes you could only see pure hatred towards the boy who was happily laughing.

Her husband was also disappointed, he also wanted a girl but when he saw smile on boy's face he forgot about his disappointment. Now, he was happy because he has a son, who will in the future look after his siblings.

Mother took the baby from doctor's hands and she couldn't stand seeing baby smiling so she squeezed baby's hand and soon smile from boy's face disappeared, he started to cry. The father quickly took him from woman's hold and tried to calm him down.

"Shut up! SHUT UP! I said SHUT UP!", woman yelled and soon baby stopped. Boy didn't cry and he didn't even smile. He just stared at him parents not making any noise.

This was the day everything began....

Doctor's POV :

After I delivered small boy to this world I was surprised. The boy had the most beautiful smile that I have ever seen in my life, he was soo cute.  I gave baby to his mother and left the room so that parents can be alone with their new son, but soon I regretted. I can't remember for how long I work in this hospital, I have never seen something like this. I have never seen that mother would do that to her own child. Little boy stopped smiling and started crying because his mom has done something to him.

I made my way to the room but I was stopped by nurse who said to leave them alone. I was angry and in the same time helpless, I couldn't stand seeing that bright smile disappearing.

I knew from this time, this is just the beginning.........

______________________________________

I thought that maybe it was good idea to write the beginning, how did all this began. Sooooo, next few chapters will be about boy's growing up....

Now, I realised I haven't even said boy's name. In the next chapter you will found out.....

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Till next time...

Bye!!! 👋 👋 👋