Sweet talk and high fever

Warning ⚠ :
- Grammatical mistakes,..... etc..

I want to dedicate this chapter to Firestormkk. Thank you for reading

Hope you enjoy!!!
______________________________________

*Last time*

She gave me worried look and after few moments she said " OK, if you say so. You should go, your class will start soon. If you start feeling worse please come to me." I nodded and left the classroom.....

*Now*

My head hurts so bad. I can berly see and think. The good thing is I only have one more class.

*Time skip* on the way home*

"*cough* cough * I'm freezing *cough* I think professor Baldy ( 'cause he's bald and I can't remember his name) is insane. *Cough* he made us run 20 laps without rest around the whole school ( and school isn't small, it's HUGE) "

" You're right!!! But it was good exercise"

"Yeah, for you. But it wasn't if you're head feels like it's going to fall of."

I'm heading home with Stefan, the guy who isn't annoying like the rest of my class, you can say he's a normal person. But right now I'm not in the mood to speak with him.

My head hurts so bad, I just want to go to bed and sleep. I step at front door of my house, wave Stefan and turn to open the doors. Before I opened the doors I notice someone's shoes outside. Mother is having guests?

"I'm home!"

Suddenly I heard the voice "Oh honey, you're home. Come here. We're in the living room."

'What? Am I hearing things? Did I finally lost my mind???', slowly I made my way to the living room. In the room on the sofa are sitting mother and unfamiliar women. She has long brown hair, nicely made into a beautiful braid, blue eyes and big smile on her face. She's wearing blue blouse, that matches her eyes, and black pants.

"Ummm, hi!", I said quietly "Mother I just came from school, do you need something?", I said trying not to make 'mom' angry (again).
But something doesn't seam right.

"Oh honey, this is your aunt. Come here, don't be shy", said 'mom' and then turns to aunt ' I think aliens had replace mother'

"Come here. This is my oldest son.", she said with big smile, "he's very good kid. I'm very proud of him!"

'Am I dreaming? Did she just praised me???

"Nice to meet you aunt.", I said and tried my best to 'smile' but my head isn't allowing me.

"Dear, you don't look well? Are you feeling fine?", aunt asks with soft voice, voice that I have never hear.

"Yeah, just tired from P.E. Mother can I go to my room now, please?"

"Of course, you can! Just be quiet your sister is sleeping, don't wake her up!", while she was saying that she also sent me a death glare that means if I wake up Selena, I'm dead.

As quiet as possible I made my way to my room that only has on one side a bed, if that can be called bed and little desk on the other side.

"He's very good kid. I wish I can have kids *sigh* but unfortunately I can't have them." I could hear aunt saying that.
"And I wish I can have mom like you!" I said before falling on my so called bed. I didn't bother taking off my clothes. I think I have fever but who the hell cares, with that I fell asleep.

______________________________________

Till next time...

Bye!!! 👋 👋 👋